ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone know where to buy a pair of the Mango V1 and the Stadium Greens in a size 11.5? 

Gonna be tough. Especially for anything less than $150 for the V1 and $110 for the SGs. I think they only made 11 & 12 in the V1 though.

Also has anyone ever gotten a custom before? If so, how was the quality/ durability of the added custom colors.
Also would like to know this. Thinking about getting custom floral roshes for my girlfriend. 

From what I can tell, most customizers sew additional printed material onto the shoe, so durability shouldn't be a problem, but would love to hear from someone who actually has a pair.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten the All Black Hyperfuse yet? I'm waiting for some on-feet shots to decide if I should buy or not.

Violet discoloration keeps appearing around the toe of my roshes?

Is the shoe sole bleeding or something?

I love Roshes but my only issue is the huge bunion on my left foot. Deforms the look of this beautiful sneaker.

I think I want to get some Mint Roshes and maybe another color, just debating on which one. I can't do the ID Roshes when I can buy 2 for almost the same price. Just wondering there any other colorways of the Roshe coming out in the next month or so. What do you guys think of the Mens ones for guys?

Back
Top Bottom