ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got an email last night from FNL saying they were cancelling my order because my shipping and billing address were different, not wrong, just different. I couldnt call last night because they were already closed, but I call today and now my size is out of stock and there's nothing they can do about it. Unbelievable, I ordered these an hour after they released but they cancelled it Sunday night?
Wow man that really sucks. I've never heard of that before. What size do you need? I'll be on the lookout

Does anyone know any spot still carrying the Neo-Turquoise flyknits in a 10-10.5 for around retail? Been searching the past couple of days..

Wow man that really sucks. I've never heard of that before. What size do you need? I'll be on the lookout
9.5, and yeah I had never heard of that either. I place orders all the time through amazon and other big sites and never had this happen.

I just checked NDC, looks like they've still got my size in stock there, guess I'll have to pay full price instead of getting to use a $20 off code

Last edited:
9.5, and yeah I had never heard of that either. I place orders all the time through amazon and other big sites and never had this happen.
I just checked NDC, looks like they've still got my size in stock there, guess I'll have to pay full price instead of getting to use a $20 off code
You're talkin about the midnight fogs right? I thought those were sold out on NDC too?

Got an email last night from FNL saying they were cancelling my order because my shipping and billing address were different, not wrong, just different. I couldnt call last night because they were already closed, but I call today and now my size is out of stock and there's nothing they can do about it. Unbelievable, I ordered these an hour after they released but they cancelled it Sunday night?
This happens with launch items mostly. Sometimes they go through with mixed billing/shipping and sometimes they don't. Also, best not to use paypal for launch items because those seem to have higher rate of failing.

Lookin too dope!
smokin.gif
How do they fit? You went with an 11.5 or 11?
went with the 11 and im glad i did. You will be very happy with your 11.5 bro. They fit perfectly and they feel very good on feet. Very breathable too, could also be the fact my work shoes aren't that breathable that makes it feel like a night and day difference haha

You're talkin about the midnight fogs right? I thought those were sold out on NDC too?
Nah, I placed two separate orders on release day and my fireberry order is the one that got cancelled. Those were the ones I was actually looking forward to the most too

went with the 11 and im glad i did. You will be very happy with your 11.5 bro. They fit perfectly and they feel very good on feet. Very breathable too, could also be the fact my work shoes aren't that breathable that makes it feel like a night and day difference haha
Haha true true. Can't wait for mine now. Glad I spent that extra $3.50 lol

I know this is a little off topic but what do you guys think about this custom shoe? Just figured Id go with my Uni's colors and the custom is same price as the fireberry

I know this is a little off topic but what do you guys think about this custom shoe? Just figured Id go with my Uni's colors and the custom is same price as the fireberry
not to sound demeaning but hold out for the fireberries bro 

lol alright, I'll probably just order them on NDC then instead of chancing FNL somehow gets more in stock so I can use a discount code. 
you never know the first two cw restocked what seemed like twice. they definitely restocked at least once.

I'm hoping I get a decent combination. it would be cool to have mismatches because I could wear them at either of my hometown's professional sport's teams games lol. 

Got an email last night from FNL saying they were cancelling my order because my shipping and billing address were different, not wrong, just different. I could not call last night because they were already closed, but I call today and now my size is out of stock and there's nothing they can do about it. Unbelievable, I ordered these an hour after they released but they cancelled it Sunday night?
Something similar happened to me. I got a missed cal from them saturday and called them within the hour and they told me they needed me to verify that the address I entered for shipment is really the place I want it shipped. No idea why they are doing this since it's not the first time I place an order using that same info. 

I still haven't received a shipment confirmation from them , my order says "processing" I called them up today and they said they are trying to locate my item and it should be shipped by tomorrow. Sounds a little fishy to me. Hopefully my order does not  get canceled. 

Wow these are amazing, I really want them. I hate how Nike is just doing random silent releases overseas, and how basically only Flyknit and Country Pack Roshes have release dates anymore.
These are a must have for any Florida State fan IMO. That said, I'm getting these!

lol random yarn? looks more like orange and purple... guess the winners are gonna be the employees that get first dibs at all the CWs?

I wondered the same thing too. Even if these boutiques only get 2-3 size runs, you can guarantee the shop employees will cherry pick the best color combos (all orange/all purple) and leave the remaining pairs for customers on RD.

Back
Top Bottom