ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i have the first split pack and sequoia fb roshe runs ds from last year. could i return them to a niketown for credit or is their a time period limit on returns?

i have the first split pack and sequoia fb roshe runs ds from last year. could i return them to a niketown for credit or is their a time period limit on returns?
I highly doubt that you would be able to return them for credit. Nike is normally pretty good with returns, but a year is a little much. Worth a shot though if you don't mind going. 

I would say your best bet is to resell, I'm sure there's someone out there that's willing to pay for your Roshes.

did you purchase them from nike? if so you have 2 years from the date on the receipt as long as theyre DS or if theyre worn they have to be defective. Ive returned stuff well over a year old at a Nike outlet

I highly doubt that you would be able to return them for credit. Nike is normally pretty good with returns, but a year is a little much. Worth a shot though if you don't mind going. 
I would say your best bet is to resell, I'm sure there's someone out there that's willing to pay for your Roshes.

id settle for an exchange. not sure if they would notice when they dropped since more recent split packs released and look similar

does anyone know of a facebook marketplace group for roshe runs? or even vintage nikes?

looking for ld 1000 in navy but not ebay rape or even internationalists

and i cant find anywhere other than ebay so any info on various groups to join would be appreciated!

does anyone know of a facebook marketplace group for roshe runs? or even vintage nikes?

looking for ld 1000 in navy but not ebay rape or even internationalists

and i cant find anywhere other than ebay so any info on various groups to join would be appreciated!
Try TeamRoshe Public B/S/T Marketplace on Facebook

Last edited:
I need some help NT. My wife wanted a colorway of a men's style Roshe. What size would you suggest for her wearing a 7.5? I assumed a 6 but didn't know.

Is that going to be a real weird fit? I would guess men's are wider but would like some suggestions by people in the know.

Also, any links to nice women's colorways in stock would be awesome. Coming up empty on most of the online normal stores.

The page for the Grey Fleece pair has changed to " This item no longer available" Hoping that means they are preparing to launch.

This looks better than 95% of the crap that has been releasing for a while IMO

This looks better than 95% of the crap that has been releasing for a while IMO
The simple mesh colorway always gets me. I haven't been a fan of too many that have released recently. Hoping to cop those & the ones dropping tomorrow.

The Navy pair launched at 1pm EST, so there's still a chance.

But I'm leaning towards no.

Back
Top Bottom