ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yall didn't know these were a Fragment x Nikelab release? 
roll.gif
haha jk but yeah idk how it was possible for these GRs to sell out so fast.

If you click the individual colors on NDC it'll come up with sizing. Don't stay on the page that loads after clicking the twitter link.

After trying a few times to add the grey/riverrock/sequoias to cart, I finally got one to go thru.

Nike literally had a size 9 of the green before the countdown even started. No other sizes were loaded

Those volts must have went fast. NDC doesn't have the weird pink color way while FNL does.

Going to pass. I'd prefer iDs. But I appreciate them making more options available.

Got Bright Crimson, Dark Obsidian and River Rocks off NikeStore. I got the Game Blues from Finish Line. No luck on the Green. Where are the Black/Grey/Whites?!

Anyone know when they going to release the white/darkgrey/black flyknit roshes?  Figured they're come out with the rest today...

If you click the individual colors on NDC it'll come up with sizing. Don't stay on the page that loads after clicking the twitter link.

After trying a few times to add the grey/riverrock/sequoias to cart, I finally got one to go thru.
I have a 10.5 in my cart as well, but looking for the volt or the grey to come through before pulling the trig

Coming soon in both the black/dark grey/white in mens, and Dark Grey/Wolf Grey/White/Black in womens. That's all that I wanted out of the release.

Man I kissed out.. I'm going to have to pull the trigger on those two pairs on eBay for 400

Not serious

Last edited:
the quantity limit is BRUTAL. I'm not buying 2 to unload on eBay, i just don't know if I am a 10 or 10.5, don't fault me Nike!

Did the river rocks release in anything smaller than the 8.5?  Needed an 8  
mad.gif

can't even tell if FNL released them either.  Just says sold out

Last edited:
FNL never loaded both greys or the green. Everything else was up 3 til 10 and is still there

Back
Top Bottom