ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Surprised to come home to these today... They were originally scheduled for Monday. Overall very happy with how these turned out.

:smh::smh::smh:

and I'm not even done yet.. it was crazy that day coz I had family asking me to order for them and I didn't know what size I was so I ordered both a size 9 and 9.5 for each style I made, that way I can choose on which size fits me better.. turns out 9 is a tad narrow on the midfoot and perfect on length, 9.5 is too long but perfect on the midfoot.. can't win! :frown:

RY: 9.5; BL mc: 9; mc: 9.5

RY: 9.5; BL mc: 9; mc: 9.5; black mc: 9

why are they all the same length but fit different. maybe the RY is slightly longer.. I know they have different soles. RY are much wider compared to the mc's. it stinks as the ones I have my boy's names on will be size 9 and still on the way. oh well, I'll keep one of 'em and prolly keep the rest of the 9.5, instead of the 9..

Which one of the size 9s are you letting go? Post them

Last edited:
Ready for the 2/26 drop. Missed the iDs, but will do my best not to miss out next thursday.

Also, if you chose to iD, where does the custom iD tag go? wasn't showing up for me. I even changed the colors around to see if it would pop up.

Ready for the 2/26 drop. Missed the iDs, but will do my best not to miss out next thursday.

Also, if you chose to iD, where does the custom iD tag go? wasn't showing up for me. I even changed the colors around to see if it would pop up.
back heel tab..

Got a green "transit" update on the tracking. Still no expected delivery. Haha.

Does anyone know up to what size the women's will go to?

These came in yesterday. Still trying to decide what to think of the marbled outsole, but I'm leaning towards a trainwreck - it looks like a bunch of dirty smudges scribbled with a marker. Maybe I'll change my mind, but that one is probably going to be returned. The speckled outsole OTOH is subtle and understated. I have wide feet and normally wear a 10.5; these are size 10 and fit great.

Pony Hair ID, as well.

And even though I have one of the exclusive pairs, I may ID one so I can wear it.  That colorway is too dope.

Back
Top Bottom