Royal blue 1

Production dates nowadays are irrelevant.. Unless of course the difference is 2yrs and up between the original release date...

These are 100% fake. The leather is shiny, lace bag is too big, shape is off, the wings logo is pointing too low. Sorry man but these are no good

Dog don't get me started everything is off on these, the leather, the aj logo, the toe box is way too boxy and bulky real royals or all 1s for that matter are thin at the toe box, color looks off too. These are Perfect replicas.

Its just the pics i took it with a bad camera, I bought these from a store that similar to flight club but lower prices for 500 ds. And the pic makes the lace bag look big but its small. the laces were also bundled up. I would say these are MAYBE B-grades, I just posted to prove a point to my friend

I dont even think Ive ever seen everybody say a pair of 2013 royal 1s are real in this group...

definitely fake and i don't even own a pair, everything just looks off from the wings to the toebox

rodleyboy rodleyboy do you mind posting a pic of the little R sign on the box lid, a pic of the soles, and a clearer shot from the side? I can post pics of an authentic pair to show you the differences.

Are you saying you paid $500 for these? If so, you got ripped off big time.

They are not bgrades, i can tell you that for sure. A bgrade is an authentic shoe produced by nike that has a defect of some sort. These are a replica of a real shoe (a fake)

I know what a bgrade is and Im pretty sure that selling fakes in stores like that would be illegal. And ok 

Ok I know these are fake now... Thanks for the help. I'm just in denial right now... Well I guess they will be good beaters or ball kicks

Back
Top Bottom