Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Gilbert is killin it right now with the kicks. Wish he was still in DC to do it with us
frown.gif

lmao, you think so? i guess the 07's willl be better for performance.. seeing them put a big smile on my face..

his pair looks crazy, metalic looking, i think im just excited about the release

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Bottom is kinda yellowed. Definitely 07's.

definitely? i dont think so

Let me know when you're at the game and can back up your statement.
well notice i said "i dont THINK so", i was just coming at your certainty of them "DEFINITELY"  being 07's, by the metallic look of them i would say they are 2011s

Dang, I'm having no luck finding a store that will carry these in my size. I need these. Anyone in Atlanta know which stores that are getting these? I called the closest ones to me and I'm in Gwinnett.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Dang, I'm having no luck finding a store that will carry these in my size. I need these. Anyone in Atlanta know which stores that are getting these? I called the closest ones to me and I'm in Gwinnett.

You need to hit up the dtlr in atl at camp creek and they also have Walters nearby if memory serves correctly, been a few years since I lived in GA. you will definitely have to drive a bit.

^thanks man. I go to school at GA State so Walters is practically on our campus and I was in there today and they don't even know if they're getting a 14. Even if they are I'd have to be up super early to head out there and secure my pair that Sat morning. That's quite a drive. And I'll never heard of camp creek but I'll look it up and see how far that is from me.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

But I'm sayin tho, how do these fit, and what's the retail price on these? Is the 2011 color closer to 2007 or the og's and which is blue-er and are these icier? Are the laces the same as the og's ? Will modells and Lids have these? Can I use my Mcdonalds employee discount on these? Oh, and when's the release date? Just a few questions yo, good looks. Lolololol

laugh.gif

Don't believe ignorant posts stating that 160 pair are arriving at their local store. That is way too much money and space for a store to tie up into one release. Even niketowns won't get that many pairs. 160 pairs means that the store is getting 20 pairs in each size...impossible. The guy who posted was probably given false information from an employee..

The 07 royal thread had only 30 pages so with 175+ pages now, there are 145+ more pages of hypebeast idiots who swear they know everything foam. Ignore these pansies and secure ur pair early if possible because they will be more limited than we're led to believe. I got my pair last week at 245 and they're alllllll gone at that price-glad I ignored these morons. I swear nt has become a wasteland of wannabe stand up comedians and ******os.

It's sad to have to shuffle thru 20-30 pages in order to find pertinent information. These idiots newbs are killing the shoe game.
frown.gif
i'm sure all the true shoeheads agree.

Okay here's my info on comparison of 11 and 07 foams. The 11s have a smoother foam material. Both my 07's have granier foam when u look at it closely or in the light. Color is a litttttle bit lighter on 11s but not as noticeable as some pictures have shown. The grooves in the 07's are much deeper but not a big deal. Other than that and some weird scratch on the sole carbon fiber, the 11 is an amazing release. Easily worth the retail+25 bucks. That's why I'm sure nike won't release these in crazyy numbers-they are tooooo nice. My 07 pairs can stay ds and 11s will be worn!!!

It's official baby!  I have my pair secure at FA thanks to the MGR...She and I use to work together at footlocker, and after seeing me at the III release she told me just to let her know when I need to put aside a pair during release dates, she will take care of me.....I told her I'm gonna be in touch with her a lot this year, LOL!...  Also will be getting them for $100.00 thanks to the Lakers loss to the Spurs.  I just won $100 off that game.  This makes it that much easier to copp a couple pair for me.  Cant wait, my 07's were lonely. Good luck to y'all.

i was gonna buy another pair to pair with my 2007 pair.....after reading that they're gonna come out like da 2010 eggplants? no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom