RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

I'm thinking about registering for the Disneyland Avengers Half which'll be opening just around the corner. I wish there was a multi race package like the double dare or the rebel challenge for it.

Post it up when it opens, I might sign up too. Is there a 5k?

If anyone is from the NJ/NY area can you give me some information on any running clubs. It will be greatly appreciated.

Just completed my second fun run for the year. 15km at 5.25/km. It went ok considering it was my first run in 17 days. 32,000 people so it was kind of difficult to find a steady pace without having to slow down for someone in front.

And in case you were wondering, shoe of choice was Flyknit Racer Multicolor

Last edited:
Anyone else enjoy night runs over day runs? Feels a lot more relaxing to me

Night runs are always enjoyable. Just gotta make sure you're visible and in a safe neighborhood.

I've recently become of fan of cold runs (40-50 degs.) There's something cleansing about it.

Those lunar racer 3 or tempo any good? I started out doing long walks then jogging now I do some running here and there mixed with walking. Just gonna go all out and do it no pun.

i prefer LR3s when I'm working on speed or sprinting. i got my normal size in them. I just returned a pair of volt lunar tempos. i ignored the articles i read and didn't go up half a size on them smh.

i prefer LR3s when I'm working on speed or sprinting. i got my normal size in them. I just returned a pair of volt lunar tempos. i ignored the articles i read and didn't go up half a size on them smh.

I think you'll be all right since you go TTS with the LR3s.

the Nike outlet store in Jersey Gardens mall finally has the quick strike celebration packs for the Zoom Elite 7s and Pegasus 31s for $79.99

both of these shoes are my favorite long distance shoes.

What's everyone's current rotation?

I'm using the Flyknit Lunar Chukkas (gotta love the LR sole!) for the month...

This is my first time seeing this thread.
I haven't ran in about 2 months. Just came back from a night run. 2.3 miles in 18 minutes. Not too good

And here's my running shoes

Hope to participate more often [emoji]128516[/emoji]

This is my first time seeing this thread.
I haven't ran in about 2 months. Just came back from a night run. 2.3 miles in 18 minutes. Not too good

And here's my running shoes

Hope to participate more often [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Bro, get different shoes for running. Roshes have almost zero support. Your feet will thank you later.

Back
Top Bottom