Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Ciara's fault for shacking up with a drug addicted dude who has a history of cheating.....so yea, this all could be a PR ploy b/c Russ is about a complete 180 from Future. Like I said before, this relationship seemed to come out of left field :lol:

However, all that being said, there is still a possibility that maybe this is what both Russ/Ciara are looking for in a relationship....

Who knows? :lol:

Ciara's fault for shacking up with a drug addicted dude w.ho has a history of cheating....so yea, this all could be a PR ploy b/c Russ is about a complete 180 from Future. Like I said before, this relationship seemed to come out of left field
laugh.gif
Bingo. But the NT Extreme dudes will just say anyone that believes this hates women.

How about its baby dads fault for being a drugged up dude who cheats now he has to share being a dad with another man?

We can't blame females for everything, they are emotional creatures who are easily fooled, some dudes need to start acting like men instead of boys. Men need to be the leader in relationships

Last edited:
Ciara's fault for shacking up with a drug addicted dude who has a history of cheating.....so yea, this all could be a PR ploy b/c Russ is about a complete 180 from Future. Like I said before, this relationship seemed to come out of left field :lol:

However, all that being said, there is still a possibility that maybe this is what both Russ/Ciara are looking for in a relationship....

Whoa there chill out. Future does not do drugs.

Whoa there chill out. Future does not do drugs.

img-thing

Dudes need to realize is the only thing fair about life is that its unfair to everyone, and f*****y begets F*****y

Cant be out here doing **** **** and get mad when **** **** happens to you..

How about its baby dads fault for being a drugged up dude who cheats now he has to share being a dad with another man?

We can't blame females for everything, they are emotional creatures who are easily fooled, some dudes need to start acting like men instead of boys. Men need to be the leader in relationships
Actually women rarely ever get called out for their bad choices in who they let bust inside of them

It's funny how people only deal with this situation with future, but can't put themselves in in the situation

Say your wife and you divorce, so it will be cool after three or four months that some other dude is pushing the stroller and hugged up on your kid?

Women get called out for their bad decisions don't fool yourselves.

Yes of course dudes would be jealous of another dude pushing their kid in a stroller

It's also the reason at least half of these dudes stay married so they can be in the same household with their kids. You think every mother lover is staying in a relationship because they are legit happy? A lot stay for their children.

Think altruism not selfishness.

It's easy to quit and find new **** but at the end of the day most of our relationships will end up with similar because they will be 50 percent the same as the last one.

Last edited:

Actually women rarely ever get called out for their bad choices in who they let bust inside of them

Its the man's responsiblity to NOT bust inside of them...

personally i think Ciara is corny and so is Russell. its so clear what shes doing.

Last edited:
It's funny how people only deal with this situation with future, but can't put themselves in in the situation

Say your wife and you divorce, so it will be cool after three or four months that some other dude is pushing the stroller and hugged up on your kid?
No, even better, say if you were a father and FUTURE SR was your son.

And you saw his old girl on NATIONAL TV, put your grandson in a jersey of her NEW dude.

How would you feel now.

Its the man's responsiblity to NOT bust inside of them...
It is a two way street. Both of them are responsible and I agree, the dude HAS to be the "logical" one because he will end up paying either way.

But we always give women passes and victimize them when THEY are letting losers shoot up in them

This
sad-man.jpg

Ciara and future are being messy parents. Russell aint did nothing but be captin save em all day so that's on him.

Ya'll can do the LSA talk about who's right and wrong between Future and Ciara all you want.

Fax is Russel is the biggest loser in all of this.

Last edited:

So she supposed to not be with someone when she's not with Future but it's ok for Future to be hittin off **** while he's with Ciara.

The hypocrisy of some of ya'll. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 @ setting limits  on what a girl that's not yours can do.

I would still say the same thing to my son about my grandson

If you didn't plan on making a wife out of this girl this is the type of things you gonna deal with
If you say so man. I am sure if you were the grandparent of Future Jr, you wouldn't be cool with her using that child as a prop. But ok. You got it

being a parent i have such mixed feelings about  this. I think the fact her kid is so young and letting the child be around another guy is something i wouldnt do. I think it would be too soon. Unless she is sure that they are going to have a future together than yes go for it. But its really messy when the child is small and i do think it looks wrong to have him pushing the stroller and **** like that. i personally couldn't do it. Dating someone so soon after breaking up with the father of a small child i feel like she would still be connected to the bd. Ive personally dated  other people when my ex and i broke up and my child was young and she never got to meet anyone unless i felt it was serious and it wasnt until recently that she actually has a connection to my current bf and she is older not a baby anymore. But everyone is different and thinks recently and i would like to hope that as a mother the reason Ciara is not doing this is to get back at someone or get someone mad because using your child for something like this is just plain childish. 

Back
Top Bottom