Russ Wilson and Ciara?

I still don't see where ya'll are getting that she is using her child as a "prop" or "pawn"

I'm glad she's not out here in the spot light using baby sitters to raise her child.

We see way to many IG chicks, models and celebs at every party with 1000 to 1 ratio of selfies to family pictures ratio.

Now she has to apologize for living a life with her child because she's a celebrity?

mean.gif

I would still say the same thing to my son about my grandson

If you didn't plan on making a wife out of this girl this is the type of things you gonna deal with
If you say so man. I am sure if you were the grandparent of Future Jr, you wouldn't be cool with her using that child as a prop. But ok. You got it
So you think if Ciara was not a celebrity she wouldn't let her son around her man? She wouldn't allow hugs in public right? She's just doing it for pictures huh?

So you think if Ciara was not a celebrity she wouldn't let her son around her man? She wouldn't allow hugs in public right? She's just doing it for pictures huh?
Her being a celebrity just intisifies it to me. I think it is a bad move.

Yea, I believe she is doing it for page views. Yes.

I have zero sympathy for Future in all of this. He's throwing shade from the sideline...and that's about all he can do. Russell is good. :lol:

Seeing the terms "throwing shade" and "tea" more and more on NT :rofl:

That's in the same umbrella as "on fleek". Yall gotta let that one go lol.

russel lost in all this but both ciara and future are idiots. they belong with each other. thats why baby daddy gon hit whenever he wants

Last edited:
It's funny how people only deal with this situation with future, but can't put themselves in in the situation

Say your wife and you divorce, so it will be cool after three or four months that some other dude is pushing the stroller and hugged up on your kid?
No, even better, say if you were a father and FUTURE SR was your son.

And you saw his old girl on NATIONAL TV, put your grandson in a jersey of her NEW dude.

How would you feel now.

If it was my son's fourth baby mother doing that, I would feel I kinda failed as a father

And btw, can we get off of this nice guy crap. He's a nice guy and a positive role model blah blah

How do we know he's a nice guy? Because his image is of one?

It's ok to bring a guy around your child as long as he's a nice guy?

You don't know who he is behind closed doors. That's why you don't do it so soon.

russel lost in all this but both ciara and future are idiots. they belong with each other. thats why baby daddy gon hit whenever he wants

I was told by a female friend this. And it changed my perspective of dealing with females with kids.

When you mess up, who is she running too?

When they go out as a family playing house, what happens after?

:lol:

This topic is gaining steam on my Facebook and of course all the women are happy for ciara for leaving deadbeat future and finding true happiness with Russ

And btw, can we get off of this nice guy crap. He's a nice guy and a positive role model blah blah

How do we know he's a nice guy? Because his image is of one?

It's ok to bring a guy around your child as long as he's a nice guy?

You don't know who he is behind closed doors. That's why you don't do it so soon.
I don't get this argument. We don't know how the father is behind closed doors either.

What is there to not get?

Y'all been screaming russ the nice guy crap since the beginning of the argument.

Nobody know who either guy is behind closed doors so it wild to make assumptions about either.

Point of the matter is you don't bring ppl into your childs life all willy nilly and you especially don't use your child for publicity. Move on date whoever you want but leave the child
out of it.

Ciara is wrong no matter how you wanna chop it up.

Y'all been screaming russ the nice guy crap since the beginning of the argument.

Nobody know who either guy is behind closed doors so it wild to make assumptions about either.

Point of the matter is you don't bring ppl into your childs life all willy nilly and you especially don't use your child for publicity. Move on date whoever you want but leave the child
out of it.

says it's wild to make assumptions

Proceeds to make assumptions

Sounds legit

I was told by a female friend this. And it changed my perspective of dealing with females with kids.

When you mess up, who is she running too?

When they go out as a family playing house, what happens after?

laugh.gif
My BM be inviting me over for BBQ, askin me to go random places as "a family" all that lol 
roll.gif

out of it.

It's crazy people don't see this.

out of it.

Its crazy people that dont know that there are consequences and repercussions to one's actions.

out of it.

very...especially men

Its crazy people that dont know that there are consequences and repercussions to one's actions.

Ground breaking revelation.

Ya'll keep wanting to use the argument against Future is wrong for picking her as a mother. She picked him as a father. It's too late. The kid is here. Can we deal with the situation.

Again, this situation can apply to anyone who a child...not together, together, divorced, separated or widowed.

Do not bring another person around your child too soon...period. It's not healthy for the child and it can be dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom