Russ Wilson and Ciara?

If a woman is past 30 w/ no kids ...

She either f'd up mentally, or claiming she independent but really ready for you to knock her up on the 2nd date

if a man is past 15 and he thinks like this he probably goes to the movies by himself and plays call of duty online while eating dinner.

:rofl:

yo NT delivers the lulz

robert-de-niro-loves-world-cup-soccer-crash-party.gif

It's crazy when I say women can do w/e they want. I'm a feminist, I'm beta, I don't have dad.

I say the opposite and I'm ignorant

laugh.gif
I troll like this in public and can't help but laugh at how quickly people use ad hominem attacks on me / try to shame me.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
You can def tell who has kids, who actually takes care of their kids/involved heavily in their lives, and just saying how they think it should be.

Dudes in here and on Facebook commenting hard but won't go to the courthouse to file papers for custody.

Ya'll trippin too much. Ciara was stepmom to Future's kids and no one batted an eye.

Unfortunately women are not seen as a threat at all to most people.

Its a double standard, statistic show that women abuse children more than men( nelgect, emotional, physical)

I dont think ciara should have been around is kids so early.

And btw, can we get off of this nice guy crap. He's a nice guy and a positive role model blah blah

How do we know he's a nice guy? Because his image is of one?

It's ok to bring a guy around your child as long as he's a nice guy?

You don't know who he is behind closed doors. That's why you don't do it so soon.

Bill Cosby was a nice guy and great role model........

The thing is people dont have the word "child abuser" written on their forehead.
You can never know anyone so in general its all a gamble.
But if you can say that you were cautious then if something wrong goes down you know you tried your best to make sure your child was not in danger

Last edited:
I'm not going back through the entire thread, but I still think the ultimate loser in all of this is Russ Wilson.

I bought all the sodas out the gas station
I just put a famous ***** in rotation
I just put that famous ***** in rotation
I just put Lil shawty on probation

Last edited:
I'm not going back through the entire thread, but I still think the ultimate loser in all of this is Russ Wilson.
How so? He found the woman of his dreams, "the one". I fail to see how that's an L. 
nerd.gif

- heLium

has someone answered when it's ok to meet a child?

the argument is you don't know someone well enough after 6 months, do you know them after a year? 2? 3?

I don't think there's a concrete answer. people just like to dictate other people's lives as if they know what's better. kinda like asking when is it ok to sleep with someone, or how long should you wait to marry. It's really a case by case basis but the internet experts will always chime in with their opinions.

I don't think there's a concrete answer. people just like to dictate other people's lives as if they know what's better. kinda like asking when is it ok to sleep with someone, or how long should you wait to marry. It's really a case by case basis but the internet experts will always chime in with their opinions.
Yeah pretty much

Just a whole bunch of "I don't know what's right but that's wrong!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom