Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Brah I refuse to even put myself in the situation where I would knock up my GF

I'm the type of dude to still be wrapping it up 2 years into a relationship

When my parents divorced, **** was so hard on me and my sister. Mom moved to the America, Dad went in another direction. Grandma was raising me

Hearing about court cases and custody battles.

Nah B, that life ain't for me either. I want that regular ole family man life. Not excitement, no drama
yeah it sucks bro. Love my kids to death and I have one whose doesn't even know me and is being raised by some other dude , it is what it is but I wish I never had kids. Since then I've sworn off getting married or having kids . I never bust in anyone anymore. That ish is traumatizing to me . I envy the people I see my age who don't get married and don't have seeds

Last edited:
Don't let these ****** make you explain yourself. Look at the divorce rate in America and know the majority didn't grow up or living this perfect life they're trying to portray.

:lol:

Don't let these ****** make you explain yourself. Look at the divorce rate in America and know the majority didn't grow up or living this perfect life they're trying to portray.

laugh.gif
Bruh nobody tryna paint that picture

The issue is accepting the way things are instead of seeing why are divorce rates so high.

I don't believe in the traditional idea of marriage but there are ways to up the percentage chances of keeping a family together.

Like these idiots who get married in their early and mid 20's.

Or the ones who marry their sweethearts right out of HS.

Getting married before they have stable careers and finances.

Lets not forget the push for women to be "Independent" 

Marriage isn't the issue per say family stability. 

Man I hope my sons mother and I stay together

I'm not even built for the life some of yall describing

Brah I refuse to even put myself in the situation where I would knock up my GF

I'm the type of dude to still be wrapping it up 2 years into a relationship

When my parents divorced, **** was so hard on me and my sister. Mom moved to the America, Dad went in another direction. Grandma was raising me

Hearing about court cases and custody battles.

Nah B, that life ain't for me either. I want that regular ole family man life. Not excitement, no drama
Bruh during the pregnancy and right after was the worst 2 years of my life :smh:

Since then we been cool our only problem is me being bored from things being so good :lol: I'm coming to terms with just being a family guy and being ok with it

Ain't gonna lie coming home from work and your kid running up to you is a dope feeling, you'll know when you ready to start a family

That's tough

What are her personal problems?
Don't want to get to into it but it was mostly anger and depression issues. Learned the hard way that no matter how hard you try you can't make happy someone who hates themselves.

That sucks...Maybe you should try going to counseling with her or try medication because it's doubtful you leaving is going to make situation easier for your child or even yourself.

If you refuses to do that...I know this sucks to say but if she wants to bully you, bully her back..it doesn't necessarily mean yelling back at her.

I don't know I just don't see a woman with anger and depression issues treating your child right post breakup.

That sucks...Maybe you should try going to counseling with her or try medication because it's doubtful you leaving is going to make situation easier for your child or even yourself.

If you refuses to do that...I know this sucks to say but if she wants to bully you, bully her back..it doesn't necessarily mean yelling back at her.

I don't know I just don't see a woman with anger and depression issues treating your child right post breakup.
Been there done that. The person has to accept the help on order for that to work. The tough love angle didn't work either because they would shut down or go scorched earth. You can't out fight someone that has no boundaries.
She's good with our child.
Like I said earlier if there a way to work out that's the best option but eventually it's beyond pride and anger you have to realize the situation is not good.

Been there done that. The person has to accept the help on order for that to work. The tough love angle didn't work either because they would shut down or go scorched earth. You can't out fight someone that has no boundaries.
She's good with our child.
Like I said earlier if there a way to work out that's the best option but eventually it's beyond pride and anger you have to realize the situation is not good.

Okay damn..I don't know

Maybe yall breaking up may help her work through her problems, so all of yall can have a great future together

Last edited:

:lol:

Bruh nobody tryna paint that picture

The issue is accepting the way things are instead of seeing why are divorce rates so high.

I don't believe in the traditional idea of marriage but there are ways to up the percentage chances of keeping a family together.

Like these idiots who get married in their early and mid 20's.

Or the ones who marry their sweethearts right out of HS.

Getting married before they have stable careers and finances.

Lets not forget the push for women to be "Independent" 

Marriage isn't the issue per say family stability. 

the age you get married has nothing to do with likelihood of divorce
people until recently were getting hitched at real early ages and never got divorced

Last edited:
I have zero sympathy for Future in all of this. He's throwing shade from the sideline...and that's about all he can do. Russell is good.
laugh.gif
this.   a drug addict who knocks up multiple women and has a history of being unfaithful is not the guy to use to paint as a sympathetic figure in this situation.   if he was a good stand up man, loyal to her, fully involved in the kids life and she ditched him for russ that would be one thing, but it seems her leaving him is all on him to be honest.

i'll agree all day that 4 months into a relationship is too soon for russ to be playing step daddy though.

this.   a drug addict who knocks up multiple women and has a history of being unfaithful is not the guy to use to paint as a sympathetic figure in this situation.   if he was a good stand up man, loyal to her, fully involved in the kids life and she ditched him for russ that would be one thing, but it seems her leaving him is all on him to be honest.

i'll agree all day that 4 months into a relationship is too soon for russ to be playing step daddy though.

You see this, a woman sees "work in progress + I can fix him + won't happen to me - logic - self esteem"

I don‘t get why Wilson wants these second hand women. He looked silly at the goal line by not calling an audible, and he‘s looking silly here.

I haven't seen a single person paint Futures as a sympathetic figure.

Us saying Russ shouldn't do x,y,z is NOT us saying people should feel sorry for Futures

I don‘t get why Wilson wants these second hand women. He looked silly at the goal line by not calling an audible, and he‘s looking silly here.
I agree . I really can't see why dudes who have it made would want to be get with single mothers.so many girls out there that don't have kids. Why settle.

Last edited:

I haven't seen a single person paint Futures as a sympathetic figure.

Us saying Russ shouldn't do x,y,z is NOT us saying people should feel sorry for Futures

Yep

At this point people are just pulling **** outta thin air

You see this, a woman sees "work in progress + I can fix him + won't happen to me - logic - self esteem"

Favorite line "He's trying to do better, he been doing to church"

When one of my female friends say this, I don't eem hold back anymore. Hit them with the

Favorite line "He's trying to do better, he been doing to church"

When one of my female friends say this, I don't eem hold back anymore. Hit them with the

Oh lawd. Da "he found hey Zeus" line :rofl:

Or even better, da "he passed gods test" like she's literally gods gift and savior to him :rofl:

Roll that beautiful bean footage

Future came from the gutter and hustled hard for his.
Hes providing all his kids with luxuries kids in the hood dont have.

then this siren lures him in with her sultry voice and they probably mutually agreed to have a future.
now shes takin future around this beta max of an influence.

All future wants is to be a part of futures life.
God has nothing 2 do with this

hell hath no fury as a woman scorned
K1xUKlZ.jpg

Futuremartyr

Damn kids are really a negative for yall?
laugh.gif
if you a made man hell yea. game must be wack if you made and dating single moms.

if you joe schmo and thats the best you can do then its more understandable. they cost time and money. kids annoying af 

. that ish is def not a positive. 

Last edited:
Not all of them but this speaks to the majority:

Women want a man with game... But gets mad later on down the road when "he's about them games".

They want a man that's not sensitive... Then get mad when he's not sensitive to her needs.

They want a man that's not clingy and doesn't get attached... Then get mad when he's not there for her or her child.

They want a man with plenty women (so they can feel like they "won").... Then get mad later on when he has plenty women.

They want a bad boy.... Then leave him because he wasn't good to her.

#nologic

Not all of them but this speaks to the majority:

Women want a man with game... But gets mad later on down the road when "he's about them games".

They want a man that's not sensitive... Then get mad when he's not sensitive to her needs.

They want a man that's not clingy and doesn't get attached... Then get mad when he's not there for her or her child.

They want a man with plenty women (so they can feel like they "won").... Then get mad later on when he has plenty women.

They want a bad boy.... Then leave him because he wasn't good to her.

#nologic
this is true

Back
Top Bottom