Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Has this broad always been dumber then a pack of tortillas or just now startin to be?

No one does anything they rap about except lil boosie and kodak black.

lololol.. hilarious.

A. Taking rap lyrics seriously.

B. Russell is an NFL star. A group of extremely wealthy old white men own the NFL. Businessmen take care of their assets.

This is almost as stupid as Chris Brown trying to intimidate Tyson Beckford. lololol..... sit your ***** down little girl.

So she claims he's not fit to be a parent and basically paints him to be a degenerate... Yet she laid down and got knocked up by him. I swear chicks be ignoring the hell out of the obvious red flags.

"got [women] kissing on [women], I'm just honest, I'm a rock star for life, I'm just honest"

"I'll sell my auntie that water, hell I'll serve my mama that water"

And she thought this dude was suitable to be an adequate parent when she KNOWS his lifestyle aligns with his lyrics.

Women try to make a comma out of a man's period,they need to worry about handling their own period.

:smh:

So we actually gonna use his rap lyrics to guage a mans character?

Thats that police **** :nerd:

Don't most rappers claim that their lyrics are excerpts of their lives? It's not far fetched to gauge their character by the things they say they're about.

Last edited:
No one does anything they rap about except lil boosie and kodak black.

How do we know that it's only these guys? You don't think future, tip, jeezy, gucci mane sold dope? You don't think they've bust guns at all? Gucci has a certified kill under his belt.

Do I think this was shade at rw? Yes.
Do i think he's gonna pull up on rw? No.
Do rappers do dumb things sometimes? Yes.

What a person raps about gives you insight into their life, period. He said he always have women and that's why ciara left. It's common sense.

Last edited:
Didn't future already say in at least one interview that his raps are exaggerated a bit?

How do we know that it's only these guys? You don't think future, tip, jeezy, gucci mane sold dope? You don't think they've bust guns at all? Gucci has a certified kill under his belt.

Do I think this was shade at rw? Yes.
Do i think he's gonna pull up on rw? No.
Do rappers do dumb things sometimes? Yes.

What a person raps about gives you insight into their life, period. He said he always have women and that's why ciara left. It's common sense.

giphy.gif

Russ need to worry more about getting murdered behind that suspect *** offensive line.

Man come on. You know somebody is gonna call her running their mouth or she read something on her ig talking about a death threat.

Last edited:
How did she hear the lyric though... Russ probably like futures music low-key

I can picture them nervously huddled around DatPiff every time Future drops a tape, rap genius on another tab, analyzing each lyric. "OMG baby, he says he's going to grab the heat and pull up, that means firearm right baby?"

Either that or they bumping Esco Terrestrial at Seahawks OTAs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Last edited:
I can picture them nervously huddled around DatPiff every time Future drops a tape, rap genius on another tab, analyzing each lyric. "OMG baby, he says he's going to grab the heat and pull up, that means firearm right baby?"
And that's Russell Wilson saying that, right?

Nah she tried to get him to stop posting pics of him smoking weed on his ig b/c she felt that it bled over to her image by association.

:smh:

Do you not know who you're involved with?

Just like Waka flaka wife talking about she felt "crushed" when she found out he was cheating :lol: chick what did you expect from a dude like waka

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom