Russ Wilson and Ciara?

I bet you RW didn't even question how his little pipi fit in there without any type of groaning from Ciara...

Homie has no idea future was slipping his huge schlong in there on the regular.

Russ why fam?!? Why??You coulda just threw a Birkin at that broad if you wanted it that bad. she woulda been ride or die, but you took her down the aisle with no prenup. With a child as well?! Lord have mercy.

my favorite gif of all time 
roll.gif

man all that back and forth ciara does with future shows she still care about him. My ex does that too me now and im moved on and married but she stay sending shots to my moms phone about stuff that happened in the past. Let it go :smh:

Russ a simp idk how he dont see thru that nonsense. All the fish in the sea and thats what you got brah :rofl:

:lol:

All I hope js he doesn't let her walk all over him and take his bread

My dude is a 100 million dollar man in his 20s he could be running thru a-list models like jeter

I could see if her feelings bwere still raw for future in the first 2-3 months of her bei with Russ but the fact she'still going out of her way to get at him is disrespectful to Russ

I bet you RW didn't even question how his little pipi fit in there without any type of groaning from Ciara...

Homie has no idea future was slipping his huge schlong in there on the regular.
pause.

the moment you start caping for another mans size you have went way too far. lmao

and how you know?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom