Russ Wilson and Ciara?

So getting married and having a baby with his wife isnt in his best intrest? And yes ive read the thread, people are in here acting like ciara was the one who messed up the relationship between her and future and is now for some reason trying to have another baby on purpose to trap russ. Theres no way they are in love with each other. Are dudes really riding for future like that, like he wasent the one screwing around unless I missed something?

So getting married and having a baby with his wife isnt in his best intrest? And yes ive read the thread, people are in here acting like ciara was the one who messed up the relationship between her and future and is now for some reason trying to have another baby on purpose to trap russ. Theres no way they are in love with each other. Are dudes really riding for future like that, like he wasent the one screwing around unless I missed something?

The manner and circumstances around this just looks funny.

Your feelings are out.

The general consensus isn't really an allegiance to Hendrix but similar personal stories either seen, heard, or experienced where a chick abuses the rebound good guy and wrings his pockets as much as possible.

I can't say I agree with the thought, but I know it happens. I happen to think they are actually happy together, can't say they'll be married forever but I can't think that Ciara would be THIS vindictive and ruin a man's life over Super Future. I could be wrong but I sure hope not

Yeah.... yall can call him a sucka but at the end of the day, they're married, it was bound to happen eventually. God bless them
[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

CiCi finna get thicker, too
devil.gif
Future looking bright

Last edited:
That you Russell?

She bout to get all them coins. :smh: :lol:

I cant make a joke........
:smh:

Im not a golddigger, nor do I support gold digging

Ciara got money, not nfl QB money, but she aint on section 8.

She not hurting so much that she has to come up with this evil plot to get money.

Cant wait till big hilly is pres.

Women get no respect out chere.

Yeah but the standard of living shes been accustomed to was on a steady decline. And the clock was ticking, hence the plastic surgery.

On the real tho, i really hope russys god didnt lead him down a path of destruction and ruin. That'd be a tough pill to swallow.

I'm down for jokes. F all the seriousness. Russ is a lame and deserves to get talked about for his moves with Future's baby's Mama.

Back
Top Bottom