Russ Wilson and Ciara?

lmfao MAN PLEASE

That day to day stuff is raisin' yo son. Droppin' random gems ain't raisin' yo kids. If you boil down the importance of your impact on your child to a jump shot, you replaceable by a doggone school teacher lol you the type of father step father's hate to deal with. You think we threatening your existence just by being a daddy and the child treating us as such. I don't step in the way of my son seeing his dad. I know what it's like to be attached to my father but have another man keeping my mom happy. You couldn't talk no kind of mess about my daddy or you was gon catch hands and I almost expected my step father to do so, but he never did. Because my relationship with my dad, is between us and vice versa.

You gotta let that ego go bruh, you focused on the wrong thing

theres no ego involved breh.

and i could be wrong, because i do not have a kid....and so i am not in any of those aforementioned situations.

but if i have a son.

there will be no doubt who his dad is.

and that comes from my own experience.

i refuse to make the same mistakes.

lmfao MAN PLEASE

That day to day stuff is raisin' yo son. Droppin' random gems ain't raisin' yo kids. If you boil down the importance of your impact on your child to a jump shot, you replaceable by a doggone school teacher lol you the type of father step father's hate to deal with. You think we threatening your existence just by being a daddy and the child treating us as such. I don't step in the way of my son seeing his dad. I know what it's like to be attached to my father but have another man keeping my mom happy. You couldn't talk no kind of mess about my daddy or you was gon catch hands and I almost expected my step father to do so, but he never did. Because my relationship with my dad, is between us and vice versa.

You gotta let that ego go bruh, you focused on the wrong thing

I'm glad someone sees it.

He can take the kid to school and help with homework but he better not teach my kid to shoot a ball.

how can you let another man raise your son tho.

and I'm talkin bout RAISIN your son.

i mean i get the day to day things, takin him to school, fixin his lunch, wateva

but you're not going to teach my son how to shoot a jump shot.

if i take my son out to eat and i leave a tip, and he's like "oh tim said you shouldn't tip because they should get a better job"

ima be like "well tim can go **** himself"

another man aint teaching my son life...... real ****.

If your biological father didn't care about you, and your mom discovered another man, who accepted you and her. You wouldn't want to be raised by the fella?

theres no ego involved breh.

and i could be wrong, because i do not have a kid....and so i am not in any of those aforementioned situations.

but if i have a son.

there will be no doubt who his dad is.

and that comes from my own experience.

i refuse to make the same mistakes.
You say there's not but the evidence shows different. There's no logic behind it being disrespectful or wrong so ego is all that's left. If you have a son and y'all don't stay a happy couple and she finds another, there will be a time where he will be seen as the father because he's there. It's not a slight to you, or me as I am in the same situation, but that's the truth

When I pop up on my son at school, the kids and the teachers think I'm his dad because I'm the first adult male associated with him that they see. They only know it's not by blood either if he corrects them or if his dad shows up. 

im not trying to say that blood is thicker than water or watever.

i very well could be completely ******* wrong about what I'm saying. but in terms of my experience, and how my dad was not there, i feel like i have to do better than that.
thats all I'm saying.

If your biological father didn't care about you, and your mom discovered another man, who accepted you and her. You wouldn't want to be raised by the fella?

I'm saying tho...i get THAT.

Of course.

what I'm saying is....if i have a child, I'm going to treat him like my child

now, i am not a father, so i may be just talking out my ***

but i feel like if i had a son or daughter.......i would be there to the point where they would recognize, that i was their "dad"
and no one loves them more.

Last edited:
im not trying to say that blood is thicker than water or watever.

i very well could be completely ******* wrong about what I'm saying. but in terms of my experience, and how my dad was not there, i feel like i have to do better than that.
thats all I'm saying.
I'm saying tho...i get THAT.

Of course.

what I'm saying is....if i have a child, I'm going to treat him like my child

now, i am not a father, so i may be just talking out my ***

but i feel like if i had a son or daughter.......i would be there to the point where they would recognize, that i was their "dad"
and no one loves them more.

Understood. I'm curious as to why Future and Russell have not a had a heart to heart, and talked about this like men.
It will eventually happen though, if it has not happened already.

A lot of yall are mixing the idea of being a father and callin another man your dad.

I wish my BM nothing but the best when it comes to her future relationships, because I want whoever is around my baby to treat her like I do.

Bur I be damn if she makin her call him daddy, pappa, pops any of that ****.

Last edited:
A lot of yall are mixing the idea of being a father and callin another man your dad.

I wish my BM nothing but the best when it comes to her future relationships, because I want whoever is around my baby to treat her like I do.

Bur I be damn if she makin her call him daddy, pappa, pops any of that ****.
According to the ****** in this thread that's necessary for your girl's new ***** to "take care of his household". 
laugh.gif

:lol: dude finally got some cheeks and nutted first time.

This need to be drawn up as a perfect example on how to not be a man, 100% sucker if one has ever wonder what one was.

Last edited:
Russell, you were on the cusp of greatness. Why? Whyyyyyyyy?!?!

I gotta tip my hat to Ciara. She must've took classes at the Jay-Z school of leeches

Back
Top Bottom