Sacramento Kings off-season thread

i can only imagine what the weather is like in vegas right now, i'm dyin up here in this 100 degree hog ****

If a trade goes down between us and the Lakers I wouldn't mind taking back Nash in the deal.

We really have nothing else to offer for IT2. If Lakers strike out on Melo & LeBron. Seems like IT2 is a certainty in LA. Too much cap space, and mutual interest for him not to be. Also Kings really put their matching price out there with that offer.

It'd be a good deal for both sides. Lakers pick up bodies and upgrade at the 1 and 4 while taking back as little salary as possible. Kings free up the logjam at 4 and pick up a trade piece in Nash's expiring.

First, we change the uniforms back to the late 90's-early 00's font, now they change the logo for this year?!
laugh.gif
I wouldn't mind if they went back to the matching royal blue uniforms though.

http://www.nba.com/kings/sacramento-kings-unveil-commemorative-30th-anniversary-logo

That's just the 30yr anniversary logo.  Not the logo the team will be using all year.  Remember they had a similar deal for the 25th anniversary during Tyreke's rookie season

I like that logo

I wish they would go back to the old colors.

:smokin DMC joining in on the summer league's team mini camp before the start of the LV summer league

:smh: Derrick Williams isnt going to join in until tomorrow and he's on the roster

I like the purple a lot better i would not like them to go back, but i do enjoy the old school logos and the occasional retro jersey night.

Yup.

Purple and black is where it's at.

I wish I liked the throwback stuff, but it just brings back bad memories of 2011 :lol:

Purple is the color of royalty, so naturally, it's a better for for us.

But I always thought the crown on the basketball logo was pretty badass.

Purple is the color of royalty, so naturally, it's a better for for us.

But I always thought the crown on the basketball logo was pretty badass.
Ya, it made doodling on binders in school a lot easier too. Never could get the dimensions of the new logo right.
laugh.gif

I was always partial to the mini logo since it had my initials on it.

Pizza guy visiting the Suns today

S&T for Bledsoe in the works? I hope so :lol:

I know Dragic wont be going anywhere lol

Back
Top Bottom