Sacramento Kings off-season thread

laugh.gif
 damn... can we at least get Bledsoe here in return?  

everything I've read/heard has said it isn't likely we will facilitate a S+T.... we are too close to the hard cap after using the MLE on Collison.

I am definitely going to miss IT in a Kings uni. Knock him all you want for his shoot-first mentality but dude is a WARRIOR.

I am definitely going to miss IT in a Kings uni. Knock him all you want for his shoot-first mentality but dude is a WARRIOR.
Yeah, he is a warrior. Unfortunately, we need a pass first PG, not a warrior.
Can't wait to see how we will look with Collison.

Hopefully Malone and rekindle Collisons 2nd half of his rookie season in NO (which Malone was an asst with at the time)

Yeah, he is a warrior. Unfortunately, we need a pass first PG, not a warrior.
Can't wait to see how we will look with Collison.

Hopefully Malone and rekindle Collisons 2nd half of his rookie season in NO (which Malone was an asst with at the time)

Yeah I'm excited about the season.

The only thing I'm worried about, is Malone's "system" or lack thereof. Does he have a system? It seems like for the most part it's dump the ball inside to Cousins and hope for the best.

Last edited:
What would u guys think about getting Ryan Anderson?  Maybe not a shot blocker but he can sure shoot the ball and stretch the floor. Boogie would have the whole paint to himself 
devil.gif

double team him and he finds Rudy/Nik/Ryan on the wings open

I would love it.

Especially since the Hornets seem to have a little bit of a log jam in the front court themselves.........

maybe they would dump him?

but probably not for our trash PFs 
laugh.gif

yea they say we are pushing hard for a shot blocker or a stretch 4. Anderson is the latter.

lol hopefully we can get rid of one of our PF in the exchange

ya'll on the Nik train yet or nah ? :nerd:

I have a feeling this will be a 3 team trade again and we are just gonna be facilitating players moving between the other 2 teams....

Probably nothing major, hopefully I am wrong

Conflicting reports though

first Woj from yahoo tweeted that they signed him to an offer sheet. that means we wouldn't be able to facilitate a S&T

Then he tweeted that we were working on the S&T :lol:

SMH :smh: i dont even know

we must have hurt pizza guy's feelings lol he going to Suns to be a 6th man :lol: and willing to accept that role

Guess no more money mayweather at our games :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom