Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Considering the production, injured or not, given their contracts the Thompson and Landry signings are
sick.gif
Hope both of those guys are gone by the time the season starts.  But with those contracts idk

how would you guys feel about salary dumping those JT and/or Landry in a trade with our #8 pick to move back a few spots...???

like Schroeder+15 for example, if it meant getting rid of almost $13 mil?

how would you guys feel about salary dumping those JT and/or Landry in a trade with our #8 pick to move back a few spots...???

Idk, if they can't move up i'd really like them to keep the #8 pick so they can go for Vonleh/Smart/Gordon. 

But at the same time it would be nice to do that Salary dump.  But **** Schroeder

Last edited:

Idk, if they can't move up i'd really like them to keep the #8 pick so they can go for Vonleh/Smart/Gordon. 

But at the same time it would be nice to do that Salary dump.  But **** Schroeder
agreed 100%.

I want us to move up, if not and Vonleh/Smart/Gordon are around I would want one of them

Salary dump would be so dope.

And also **** Schroeder and his nut loving hairline 
laugh.gif

if we did trade back to late lotto-mid 1st like 11-16, I would be pretty pumped with Ennis/Dougie/Saric/Lavine in that range if any of those guys are around still.

Last edited:
Smart?

so you guys giving up on Ben already ? :nerd:

also I think this upcoming season, DMC's contract extension kicks in so he'll be the 2nd highest paid player behind Gay

Last edited:
is he?

with all the shots he puts up i always thought he was a SG
laugh.gif

I'll pass on him
A lot of people say he doesn't distribute the ball. But check out these numbers i found on a Kings forum.  Players college assists per game compared to NBA.

Now im not saying Smart's game will translate to the NBA like this, but it very well could.
Here are the assist numbers that some current NBA PGs had in college and what their highest assist average in the NBA has been (in brackets):

Jeff Teague: 3.5 (7.2)
Derrick Rose: 4.7 (7.7)
Jrue Holiday: 3.7 (8)
R. Westbrook: 4.3 (8.2)
D. Lillard: 4.0 (6.5)
R. Rondo: 4.9 (11.7)
K. Lowry: 3.7 (7.4)

The list goes on. Only one of those guys averaged more assists than Smart in college - Rondo, and it was by 0.1 apg.
Marcus Smart's college APG was 4.8......

TRUE.

i don't follow much of OKC state bball. I wonder if he has the vision and ability to distribute the ball

either way he'll be cheaper for us the next couple years once the pizza guy gets a new contract.

i don't watch much college ball either so i really have barely seen the guy play, i just thought those numbers were interesting.

And just based on his size and strength i'd rather have him than the Pizza Guy for now. I heard he's been shooting the 3 pretty well in his workouts too

Last edited:
Real talk, Smart kind of reminds me of a little bit bigger Isaiah, less athletic Derrick Rose, a well rounded Tyreke.

Real talk, Smart kind of reminds me of a little bit bigger Isaiah, less athletic Derrick Rose, a well rounded Tyreke.

IS THAT A GOOD OR BAD THING LOL?

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH PIZZA GUY AVERAGE 6.1 APG IN HIS FINAL SEASON AT WASHINGTON :lol:

GUESS WHAT WE NEED IS SOMEONE AT THE ONE THAT MAKES GOOD DECISIONS THAT KNOWS WHEN TO DISTRIBUTE OR SCORE :lol:

At least he admitted that he's a score first PG. Which means he obviously doesn't care to change that. So, peace out.

And sorry but Numbers don't mean everything when you don't play any defense or make your teammates better

Back
Top Bottom