Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Heads up guys. Authentic customized jerseys are 50% off on the Kings Team Store website until 6/16.

You can just customize it with a real players name and number and get his authentic jersey for $137 instead of $275.

i think im going to get a black Cousins authentic :smokin

:smokin nice

what size hat do you wear ?

i can stop by the kings team store at DT plaza today after work.

I saw something similar to the hat you posted but wasnt store if it was the same one since the store was dimly lit and closed this morning :lol:

smokin.gif
nice

what size hat do you wear ?

i can stop by the kings team store at DT plaza today after work.

I saw something similar to the hat you posted but wasnt store if it was the same one since the store was dimly lit and closed this morning
laugh.gif
i wear a 7 3/8 in fitted hats!

But i asked the Kings on their IG and they told me the only location they have that hat is at the store in the arena 
tired.gif

Maybe that has changed though!

Last edited:
i wear a 7 3/8 in fitted hats!

But i asked the Kings on their IG and they told me the only location they have that hat is at the store in the arena |I  

lol don't believe them. That's what they told me when i copped my mitch ASG jersey at a kings game. they told me they didn't have a Med available at any of their stores and the following Monday I walked into the DT plaza one and found a few Med. :lol:

but i'll pop in and check later today

Last edited:
Heads up guys. Authentic customized jerseys are 50% off on the Kings Team Store website until 6/16.

You can just customize it with a real players name and number and get his authentic jersey for $137 instead of $275.

i think im going to get a black Cousins authentic :smokin
Repped. Would cop instantly but Adidas jerseys are so damn long.

but i'll pop in and check later today
Sweet man let me know. I've been pissed about that hat ever since.  I saw it before the game and was like man this is pretty sick.  Then during the game i saw someone wearing it and i was like **** i need that hat. Went back to get it and it was sold out 
mad.gif

No thanks to Knight. Don't really see what he has to offer.

When the heck did Toney Douglas join the Heat?

No to both. I'm thinking Gordon might be the guy for us but I've seen a handful of mocks that have us taking McDermott. If that's the case I'd rather trade down.

Kings trying to convince him to opt in and potentially sign an extension but opt in for next year at the very least

Come on Pizza Guy you're better than that 
mean.gif

I don't like when players are looking at other players when clearly they made a mistake themselves- Jeff Van Gundy
— Isaiah Thomas (@Isaiah_Thomas2) June 11, 2014
@Isaiah_Thomas2 It’s a good thing that never happens in Sacramento. EVER.
— James Ham (@James_Ham) June 11, 2014
@James_Ham yeah that never happens in sac lol
— Isaiah Thomas (@Isaiah_Thomas2) June 11, 2014

Cuz just did a Q&A on his Facebook page.  Worth a read. his answers are funny and insightful.

Said he's the best big man in the NBA, loves Sacramento, a Championship is coming to Sacramento just be patient, and he loves Sushi

Cuz just did a Q&A on his Facebook page.  Worth a read. his answers are funny and insightful.

Said he's the best big man in the NBA, loves Sacramento, a Championship is coming to Sacramento just be patient, and he loves Sushi

I hear he frequents mikuni's :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom