Sacramento?!

If you guys are into Flyknit Lunar's and Air Max 90's, Folsom Outlet has a good stock of them. Also saw a size 12 Zoom Revis on the clearance wall. Other than that, nothing crazy.

Tried to take a sneak pic of the OG Hulk. Security was hatin tho LOL...comic con is pretty cool tho. First time to anything like this...

Posted this update on the outlet thread. Totally forgot to share it here. Prob cause this thread is dead :tongue: :lol:

Vacaville outlet

Wolfgrey flyknit chukka for $120
View media item 848606
Hyperflight scattered sizes and CWs $40
View media item 848607
View media item 848609
KD clothes.... additional 40% off lowest marked price....Shorts were $21 and tees were $15
View media item 848610View media item 848611
View media item 848612View media item 848613
Melo M9 $44.... looked like an asian couple purchased the entire stock as i was there :smh: :x ...to probably resell
View media item 848614

Kaepernick size XL for $50
Bo Jackson jersey for $50
McFadden jersey $65.....swingman type jersey :lol:

Jordan Brand clothes for additional 25% or 35% off... can't remember
Additional 10% off all jordan shoes
Scatter sizes of the jordan XX28...not sure on the prices but they were B Grades

As of last night

^ !!! What size were those Flyknit Chukka's??
nerd.gif

saw someone say they got the last size 9 today.

I was there yesterday so size 8.5, 9.5 and up.

Call and check tomorrow

Damn I need those chukkas. I drove right past the outlets yesterday too :smh:

Can't make a trip back that way til Friday :frown:

mike honcho mike honcho call them. They do holds but I'm not sure for how long. They dont take phone orders so there's a good chance it'll still be available by friday.

If you go let me know if theres a price drop so I can get a adjustment :smokin

Thanks for the info brah and will do [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Update: So I called in and they said they could only put shoes on hold for 24hrs but the chick on the phone was nice enough to take a phone order for them.

No price drop, still $120. Ended up costing me $10 for shipping. It's whatever though, still a deal :smokin

Last edited:
Thanks for the info brah and will do [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Update: So I called in and they said they could only put shoes on hold for 24hrs but the chick on the phone was nice enough to take a phone order for them.

No price drop, still $120. Ended up costing me $10 for shipping. It's whatever though, still a deal :smokin

Congrats man. I guess they don't take phone orders on the weekend when its hectic.

Read on some other thread that I shared the info on and they were able to phone order as well

$10 shipping would have went to gas just to drive out there anyway. plus your time too.

Last edited:
I'm sure @proto onslaught
 has info regarding that release. It'll be Nike.com or bust for me.

Man i wish I did. Tired of going to Arden and having those punks play that I don't know crap. They keep it inconsistent to throw people off along with making it a hassle with all the trips u have to make to the mall

Any of u guys know if sheikhs getting them? If so just post and ill get the code for the downtown plaza one and share it with u guys

Damn, :smh:..how about Footaction? Are they doing guaranteed tickets? Are they even getting them?

sucks for people that actually work and not be being able to stand in line all morning to pick up a ticket
There was no line at hoh yesterday. Just went by on my lunch break at 11. Absolutely no customers in the store. I think my boy and I were the first to get tickets.

There was no line at hoh yesterday. Just went by on my lunch break at 11. Absolutely no customers in the store. I think my boy and I were the first to get tickets.

and also all the employees friends and family :smh:

thats what i'm saying they keep switching up the days they hand out the guarantee tickets :x

So it looks like Roseville/Rocklin may be an option for me to live in September. As much as I don't want to move back there...I'm looking at what's best for my fiancé and her work commute. Paging @rck3sactown  or anyone who knows that area, are there any places that I should avoid when looking for a place out there? lol.

Rocklin you can't really go wrong with anywhere. Ideally further away from Sierra College and closer to Stanford Ranch and towards the Lincoln/Roseville border would be ideal.

Roseville same thing, you can't really go wrong with anywhere either. Just ideally further away from Citrus Heights/Sunrise and closer to the Galleria/Sunsplash/Douglas.

Basically the newer side of both towns. Did you live up here before?
Yeah, I lived off of Pleasant Grove and went to Sierra before I transferred to Sac State.

Cool. thanks for the info. Hopefully we find something that's fits what we're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom