Sacramento?!

LOL they some **** forreal man SMH. Aren't they supposed to be opening a store or somthin?
And REPPED for codes

Last edited:
Thanks for all the codes. I think I repped all of them. Man, seems like you can get more help from people online then you can in person nowadays. 

Thanks for all the codes. I think I repped all of them. Man, seems like you can get more help from people online then you can in person nowadays. 

:lol: I remember i asked some friends to get one code and I'll get the rest. :lol: they couldnt even hold that one location down

I need some better friends in sac that are into shoes. :rofl:

Last edited:
Went searching for apartments in Roseville yesterday. SMH at these rental prices for average apartments.

How much? If u don't mind me asking...
Starting around $975 and up for a one bedroom. I don't understand how some are offering a one bedroom for $1200?? I know Roseville is a good area and all, but this ain't the Bay Area.

Florin fellas 5C470CCE7E

EDIT: Sorry didn't notice Señor Cheng held it down lol

Last edited:
Starting around $975 and up for a one bedroom. I don't understand how some are offering a one bedroom for $1200?? I know Roseville is a good area and all, but this ain't the Bay Area.

Man I've been apartment searching too, and you ain't kidding...for a nice place 1000 min. Ridiculous, might as we'll rent out a house.

^this. im in Vacaville and try to find a NICE apt here. 1200 starting. im lookin to buy a house in the next year and its either gonna be in Sac area or outta Cali. once you get pass dixon, cost of living is rediculous...

Lol, you really can tho. i mean i know income is less in other places but yo the house you can purchase for 250-300k, like got damn mansions compared to here. i be lookin at them thangs sometimes man like eff this im out. but Cali has me hooked somthin fierce...

:lol: yup i looked into homes out of state and was like :smh:

then again the thought of living in some of those other states isnt too appealing :lol:

Last edited:
Lol forreal tho. My girl wants to move up north to the Seattle area but I hate the rain. I'd b miserable 90% of the year. Then she like well I'll b miserable in Sac. Sheesh. Women ha!

Roseville is a different animal than south sac. Usually I'm the one giving stares at Roseville #NoCreeper

Haha yeah, nothing against it. Im in south sac along mack road though so maybe it just needs getting used to. i do however wanna check out the area more though. 

Roseville is a different animal than south sac. Usually I'm the one giving stares at Roseville #NoCreeper
cosign on all of this, and I'm asian 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom