Sacramento?!

I won a pair from Florin thanks to Sir Senor Cheng for the code, came thru...now hopefully I can scoop up of a pair the the Yeezy Roshes for wifey tomorrow

I won a pair from Florin thanks to Sir Senor Cheng for the code, came thru...now hopefully I can scoop up of a pair the the Yeezy Roshes for wifey tomorrow
You probably know this, but Yeezy Roshes were delayed. =(
Didn't get an email...
frown.gif
. Congrats on the people who got picked, though.
Yeah, pretty bummed out I didn't get an email or a DM for the Foamposites. The ONE time I wanted a pair of Foamposites too. Guess I'll be up at 4AM to prep for the release.

Struck out everywhere. Terrible. The one time I wanted a pair of J's too.

I can't even find any in GS sizes.. hoping that there are some available tomorrow at arden or something. Anybody know what the grace time is for people w/ raffle tickets to pick up their pair?

let me get that euro  site link though 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I can't even find any in GS sizes.. hoping that there are some available tomorrow at arden or something. Anybody know what the grace time is for people w/ raffle tickets to pick up their pair?

let me get that euro  site link though 
nerd.gif
I know Shiekh is till 1pm. I was thinking of stopping by the one Downtown...But I doubt there will be any leftover pairs?  Knowing how online went, I doubt there will be.

how the hell do these dudes get the nike.com link before it even drops? trying to get an 11 11.5 or 12 for my brother I woke up around 4:30 to set everything up and thinking I had a shot. By the time nike.com went live size 11 12 were already sold out to begin with :x

^Apparently, a Nike employee leaked the link and then bots beat everyone to it.. so yeah lol

That's what I heard though. I'm not 100% sure.

Last edited:
It was early links; if you look in the Bred 1 thread almost everyone struck out on NDC. I have a really good bot that has gotten me everything I've tried for this year with the exception of the Lebron Championship Pack and I didn't get any pairs. Fortunately I won a Sheikh raffle for my size and managed to get a few more pairs: one from FA,one from HOH, and one through a trade for some Gamma 11's.

Also, unless you are friends with one of the managers and put 'will buy merchandise' on your raffle ticket you can forget about winning anything at ShoePalace; that place is shady as hell.

It was early links; if you look in the Bred 1 thread almost everyone struck out on NDC. I have a really good bot that has gotten me everything I've tried for this year with the exception of the Lebron Championship Pack and I didn't get any pairs. Fortunately I won a Sheikh raffle for my size and managed to get a few more pairs: one from FA,one from HOH, and one through a trade for some Gamma 11's.

Also, unless you are friends with one of the managers and put 'will buy merchandise' on your raffle ticket you can forget about winning anything at ShoePalace; that place is shady as hell.
I'm not surprised by this at all.

And if it's true that an employee put out an early link, eff that person. Haha. Clicking Nike.com and immediately not seeing a size 12 was ridiculous.

pm where I can buy the bot :nerd:. I need the Oregon foams. First foams I'm buying since 09 eggplants

Those were the last foams I purchased too, co-sign if anyone has access to where I could purchase a solid bot pm me please, it's time to hop on, need one before All star weekend...the 3m on the wings of the foams look crazy though my gawd

fairfield shoe palace doesnt even giv out actual tix. they write it donw them selves on the printed out piece of paper with multiple squares on it for folks info....that tells me right there they pickin and choosen SMH

Nah, the guy you're talking about is a different manager there; he's actually pretty cool. Percy is the short black manager; go in there on a day they're doing guaranteed tickets and he'll be in there hooking up all his friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom