Sacramento?!

What's good folks? I haven't been to Reno is years and me and my girl is going next month. We're staying at the grand sierra. What's there to do for nightlife out there? Or things in general?
Reno for me is about shows, gambling n drinking lol but as far as nightlife jus do a quick google search. I've never been to any there personally n have never heard about clubs there bein dope...hope you have fun. Grand Sierra is nice hotel...

Damn haven't been in this thread in months.

Good to see its still going 
nthat.gif

Hope yall are having a good new year!

What's good folks? I haven't been to Reno is years and me and my girl is going next month. We're staying at the grand sierra. What's there to do for nightlife out there? Or things in general?
I'm not sure about the Nightlife, but there's an outlet store in Sparks. About a 10-15 minute drive from Grand Sierra. 

I'm not sure about the Nightlife, but there's an outlet store in Sparks. About a 10-15 minute drive from Grand Sierra. 
Don't forget to hit up Scheels, next to the outlets, and ride that ferris wheel! 
nthat.gif

Yeah probably have to google what's out there, lol. But I'll definitely check out the outlets and Scheels. Right on ya'll!

I just got familiar with SOS.

During finals week at Sac State, I saw someone exiting the student store with a SOS Sweatshirt on and some 12's. I was wearing hyperfuses AM1s at the time.

During finals week at Sac State, I saw someone exiting the student store with a SOS Sweatshirt on and some 12's. I was wearing hyperfuses AM1s at the time.

They actually made sweatshirts for a fb group? :x i wouldn't rock a SOS sweater :smh:

They actually made sweatshirts for a fb group? :x i wouldn't rock a SOS sweater :smh:
Lol yea me either. It's a dope group but I'm not rockin apparel for it. I think they made shirts too. They had a like a dunk exchange type event few months back as well. Didn't go but pics looked like it was coo

^lol word. I looked at his hoodie like wait, what? I actually wanted to go to their event but I think I had work that day.. not sure.

Flying out of SMF airport for thee first time sunday. How is traffic in the area in the morning? Never missed a flight definitely don't want to start now.

I've flown out of SMF multiple times and I've never had any trouble getting in or out. It's been smooth everytime from parking to bag check to boarding.

I've flown out of the new terminal B probably 30 times now, SMF is nice and easy.

The longest I've ever been in line for security is probably 15-20 minutes. So it's not bad at all.

Just make sure you are there 45 minutes ahead of time if you have luggage to check in, otherwise just get to the gate at a reasonable time (like 15 minutes) before takeoff and you will be fine

I don't think I've ever encountered any traffic around the terminals when flying out of SMF. I've flown out at various times as well. Like rck said, give yourself enough time if you check your bags in. 

Flying out of SMF airport for thee first time sunday. How is traffic in the area in the morning? Never missed a flight definitely don't want to start now.

Generally, there's no traffic on the weekends going to the airport. Unless there's a kings game but they are on a road trip right now so no need to worry about that.

On weekdays, there is traffic during the early morning work commute and early evening work commute. Mid-day and late evening it'll be smooth sailing.

Hope that helps

Anyone here play ball at the 24 in Downtown? It's hit or miss for me whenever I want to play a couple pickup games.

Anyone here play ball at the 24 in Downtown? It's hit or miss for me whenever I want to play a couple pickup games.

only if you can get me in lol :D. i don't have the super sport 24 membership. i can only get in the basic one. I literally work a block down the street :nerd:

I use to hoop there all the time when I lived in West Sac, ppl show it's usually around 5:30 that was a few months ago not sure now though, I moved to the South area so I hoop at the Florin one now

When I went to the dt 24 it was always empty, Florin & Bruceville way better for bball.

I use to hoop there all the time when I lived in West Sac, ppl show it's usually around 5:30 that was a few months ago not sure now though, I moved to the South area so I hoop at the Florin one now
Hmm, maybe I should go right after work and see if I can get some run in.

When I went to the dt 24 it was always empty, Florin & Bruceville way better for bball.
Yeah, I don't think I'll drive all the way to that 24. Haha. Although, I played with this one dude one time who complained about his teammates mistakes and didn't say a word when he got blocked or missed a shot. SMH...I just want to run and be out of breath playing the sport I love.
tired.gif

Anyone know spots in SAC selling the Air Tech Challenges??? SMH at these being sold out immediately.

Back
Top Bottom