"saigon begged me to stop" - joey

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Joe Budden Hip Hop is corny.
ohwell.gif

note: Hip Hop is not synonymous with rap

My guess is: Sai's pride won't allow this to slide because Joey making him seem like the lil {()}, So he'll have something to say about it, GivingJoey an excuse to release the diss track he's been sitting on.

The end.

nah, from that interview I posted, it sound like dude is extra happy N's felt like he won cuz he know thats not what he do...he aint gon do nothing to ruinthat.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Yea, Cuz Pushing Buddens was his maximum effort...I don't think he can go any harder...
laugh.gif
IDK though, I would hope Sai would just be focusing on actually putting his album out, rather than beefing with Buddens.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm as big a Budden fan as anyone, but this dude gets cornier by the day.

[Eminem]Let it go dog, it's over.[/Eminem]

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Yea, Cuz Pushing Buddens was his maximum effort...I don't think he can go any harder...
laugh.gif
IDK though, I would hope Sai would just be focusing on actually putting his album out, rather than beefing with Buddens.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

is that even in his control? im sure he's done recording... its just that nobody wants to hear a saigon album...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why should Joe let this go when he's dealt with the backlash of it?

IF this is true.

The Saigon interview..

LOL.

sai straight suckin him off in that interview.

sayin he gon beat him up on one side, but complimentin him like crazy on another.

that ain't a good look at all man...

Two irrelevant rappers. No one outside forums will care nor remember this battle

irrelavant to whom? the hell you mean? irrelavant to people who dont listen to either artist and or too busy listening to "A Milli" & "Hi Hater" remixes but that logic would apply to the NaS/Jay battle.. or the 50/Jada beef... if you dont lsiten, its irrelavant because that person could care less about the outcome...

to those who are fans of both artists, it is not.. this is an interesting battle and it brought out the best in both mc's.. especially in Saigon even though i feel Joe finished the victor...,

end of the day, Joe Budden is putting in work in the studio, MM3/Halfway House/Padded Room... where is Saigon?

Back
Top Bottom