San Francisco Giants vs. Washington Nationals Series Thread (6/6 - 6/9)

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

sick.gif
that was a game to forget, now we just gotta focus on the next three games which are very winnable. this was the game that we were most likely to lose.

and LOL at lincecum pumping his fist when rowand made that diving catch in the 4th like he was preserving a no hitter in the 9th or something. it's obvious this fool was actually thinking about a no hitter in the $++#@%% fourth inning! lincecum looks like he should be at a 7/11 sipping slurpees in the parking lot riding a skateboard causing mischief with his posse.
roll.gif
he's an exciting pitcher to watch and he's flat out filthy but he looks and acts like a tool.

laugh.gif
at you saying Lincecum acts like a tool because he pumped his fistafter a diving catch. Is he not supposed to acknowledge the effort at all?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

sick.gif
that was a game to forget, now we just gotta focus on the next three games which are very winnable. this was the game that we were most likely to lose.

and LOL at lincecum pumping his fist when rowand made that diving catch in the 4th like he was preserving a no hitter in the 9th or something. it's obvious this fool was actually thinking about a no hitter in the $++#@%% fourth inning! lincecum looks like he should be at a 7/11 sipping slurpees in the parking lot riding a skateboard causing mischief with his posse.
roll.gif
he's an exciting pitcher to watch and he's flat out filthy but he looks and acts like a tool.

laugh.gif
at you saying Lincecum acts like a tool because he pumped his fist after a diving catch. Is he not supposed to acknowledge the effort at all?

it was a preserving a no hitter type of fist pump.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

o well, i applaud linecums domination. i'll settle for 3/4.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

It's at Lefty's Sports Cards in Burlingame on the 18th. Autograph tickets have to be purchased in advance. Cost is $30. $50 for a jersey. I won't be able to attend, but it's no biggie since I've met him a couple times previously at signings. I'll be sending in my home authentic to get signed.
Thanks for the info.

You're damn right he was going for that no-hitter. Against the weak #@* Nationals, I'd be gunning for perfection, trying to get my name into the recordbooks.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

You're damn right he was going for that no-hitter. Against the weak #@* Nationals, I'd be gunning for perfection, trying to get my name into the record books.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

You're damn right he was going for that no-hitter. Against the weak #@* Nationals, I'd be gunning for perfection, trying to get my name into the record books.

QFT
laugh.gif

great win btw
tongue.gif

lincecum looks like he should be at a 7/11 sipping slurpees in the parking lot riding a skateboard causing mischief with his posse.

2qvru5y.jpg

We put all the pieces together tonight. Pitching, hitting, and defense. Now do it for every game.
laugh.gif

Lincecum! Great game...And thank you Ray Durham for wanting the desire to play and have some KEY hits. I was thinking...If the Giants only brought up DavidAardsma the right way and didn't rush him...I think he would have been a big staple in our bullpen. Now he's on the BoSox I believe...I hate them.

Aardsma, he jumped from single A to the big leagues!...yeah, they did rush him, but that can be said for a lot of pitchers in the past for the giants.

I don't know how he's doing now, but i'll take your word that hes doing good for the red sox?
Why else would you bring up his name...right?
laugh.gif

Game 2 Starting Pitchers: Jonathan Sanchez vs. Shawn Hill

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]S. Hill Was
7350.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]4-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.08[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.67[/td] [/tr][tr][td]71[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]36[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.43[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.53[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Record[/th] [th=""]Standings[/th] [th=""]Away/Home[/th] [th=""]Streak[/th] [th=""]L10[/th] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]26-35[/td] [td]3rd West[/td] [td]Away 13-16[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td] [td]25-37[/td] [td]5th East[/td] [td]Home 14-18[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][/table]
Hopefully our bats are still hot carrying the Giants to another victory this afternoon.

First pitch is 4:10pm Pacific. Go Giants!
pimp.gif

now that lincecum is out of the way, i like our chances of winning the next 3 games...GO NATS!
pimp.gif

our young guns are getting the call up for sunday and mondays starts, Tyler Clippard
pimp.gif
and Garrett Mock
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom