San Francisco Giants vs. Washington Nationals Series Thread (6/6 - 6/9)

I thought Vizquel got that one.
tongue.gif

damn, i feel for freddie. Dude's been blasting the ball today...but they keep ending up in someone's glove
frown.gif

If Sanchez keeps his location on his pitches...That middle of the lineup can be tough for opponents...Two in a row! And my goodness the Giants aren't faraway from 2nd place.

^ Must be because you guys are missing Zimmerman... It's hard to play without the heart and soul of your team in your lineup.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^ Must be because you guys are missing Zimmerman... It's hard to play without the heart and soul of your team in your lineup.
CO-SIGN. zimmerman is the HEART of the team, and when you take him away the team is lifeless and dead. i said it as soon as he went on the dl thatit was basically r.i.p. for our season but i was optimistic the rest of the guys would step up.
eyes.gif

it's hard to survive without the best young player in baseball/best defensive player in baseball.

o well, mock makes his major league debut tomorrow and then clippard follows with his nationals debut on monday. hopefully that'll provide some excitement.

Game 3 Starting Pitchers: Barry Zito vs. Garrett Mock

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]G. Mock Was
preview
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1-9[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.87[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]36[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.84[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]-[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Record[/th] [th=""]Standings[/th] [th=""]Away/Home[/th] [th=""]Streak[/th] [th=""]L10[/th] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]27-35[/td] [td]3rd West[/td] [td]Away 14-16[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td] [td]25-38[/td] [td]5th East[/td] [td]Home 14-19[/td] [td]Lost 2[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][/table]
Game 3 of this 4 game series and so far its been all Giants. Nationals have been outscored in this series 16-1. Barry Zito is probably hoping for that sameoffense in the two previous starts from Lincecum and Sanchez.
laugh.gif

First pitch is at 10:35am Pacific. Go Giants!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom