SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

never saw these until a couple of months ago on a Sole Collector WDYWT, will def try to get the Neons....

What were the prices of

Nike DT2
Nike Speed Turf
Nike Total Air Pillar

Respectively when they first came out?

The neon ones and the navy ones are fire.....those green ones might be the most hideous CW that I've ever seen on anything.

Michigan and OG neon/grey confirmed as well as Retro+ colorways all green and all red.... wanted the green/grey SO BAD in the 90's.... cant wait

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Michigan and OG neon/grey confirmed as well as Retro+ colorways all green and all red.... wanted the green/grey SO BAD in the 90's.... cant wait

Bout to cop a Wolverines fitted for that.
pimp.gif

where is that scan from. looked through some of the catalogs and didn't see the pillars. did that catalog hit all the shops yet?

this is a shoe i saw a few NTers wear in the wdywt thread, always thought they were cool....nice to get a chance to buy em

Whats up with the multicolored air bubble? It looks dope, is it a rendering that dude put on it or was it a real feature and what shoes did Nike put it on

Originally Posted by BronLe

Whats up with the multicolored air bubble? It looks dope, is it a rendering that dude put on it or was it a real feature and what shoes did Nike put it on

I'ts a real feature. One of maybe 5 or so nike shoes that have a dual colored air unit, that actually looks good.

always wanted these
hopefully they are limited release for the og cw
cause i know them dmv bums are al going to get em

Back
Top Bottom