Originally Posted by Nktran001

LMAO
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bobby Light

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

first of all...how many platinum selling Rap/R&B artist do you know of?....theres only like 6-7 left...And they're getting 100k+ a show

....30k a show sounds about right....Gucci mane will bring people to the club....point blank
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i can't imagine any club outside atl giving dude 30k off the strength of some mix tapes

plus if he "bring people to the club",he should be able to bring people to buy his albums
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about....Boosie gets like 15 a show, OJ gets 10
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about...if dude is wearing fake jewels,i doubt he getting 30k for a show

no one go to the club to see "gucci mane",dude don't have a fan base out side of atl,that's why dude did not go plat
the hate in this thread is strong for gucci
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i went and saw gucci this friday that just passed..and that #+** was packed..me and my homeboy were in line for a hour..had n's paying 100 just to skip the line..thats how long it was..just bc he hasn't gone plat doesn't mean he doesn't have a fan base

You in SC?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by Kingtre

how are yall comparing CONCERT rates to hood club walk thrus, hosting gigs and couple song performances?
concert rates are a indication of how hot an artist is so if Gucci is getting 28 stacks to say hi, he gotta be on fire in comparison to bigger artists
grin.gif
, I mean Fab concert rates are kinda low (i'll see in a few weeks how artists rates are going hopefully
grin.gif
nerd.gif
)
you missed my point- i dont know nor care how much he is getting...i can make a phone call and get an exact number if i did- what i was saying isthat a couple people were spewing numbers but for different things - college concerts, radio concerts, club walk thrus, club performance, event hostingetc...theres different types of "show money"

Back
Top Bottom