Say You Are "Invited" as A Nike Product Tester

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 38182,
  • Start date
I just signed up for the apparel and shoe wear tests last night and got accepted today.
Set up my profile and did a google search to see how long until they actually invite me to test and send me products and landed here.
As always NikeTalk is the best.

Super excited to see what I can test. 

I just signed up for the apparel and shoe wear tests last night and got accepted today.
Set up my profile and did a google search to see how long until they actually invite me to test and send me products and landed here.
As always NikeTalk is the best.

Super excited to see what I can test. 
I have been a tester for years... havent frequented the site in a LONG time.

Samples for nike are Mens 9 and Mens 10 so if anyone is trying to be a tester outside of that size range.... god luck (not saying it cant happen, college athletes test samples all the time in a wide range of sizes)

you wear the shoes, you log the hours and comments you may have, i didnt really get anything from it... i mean yea Nike got a free tester but the stuff they sent me was wack. I did not keep any pairs i always sent them back, the last test i did i gave a horrible review on the model and asked them for reasoning behind the design as i felt it would bomb at retail.....that was about 2 years ago and i have not been given a test since.

Kanye shrug 

Thanks for all the helpful info.

I am a 10.5 so may be out of luck on shoe testing. But hopefully I still got a shot.

That was my main concern, if they wanted me to test products that I would never wear or are super whack. Like spandex running pants or some bammer *** shoes hahahaha.

It would be cool to see what they are working on for down the line though.

Thanks for all the helpful info.

I am a 10.5 so may be out of luck on shoe testing. But hopefully I still got a shot.

That was my main concern, if they wanted me to test products that I would never wear or are super whack. Like spandex running pants or some bammer *** shoes hahahaha.

It would be cool to see what they are working on for down the line though.
Lol@ Spandex running pants. That's why I chose sportswear instead of running apparel. I want to test out some nice sweat suits, etc. I signed up for apparel and shoes, hopefully I get accepted to one of em. I out down a 10.5 for comfort, I should have put a 10.

Hahaha Im saying though, let me get some things that I can wear and really test!

I signed up and they sent me a accepted email the very next day. So good luck to you.

Once you are accepted and set up a profile it allows you to go in and change your application. So you should be able to update your shoe size.

With all that said, I havent heard anything from them since my acceptance into the program last week.

I've been a Product Tester for the last 10 years, its been an awesome experience. Big footer here, size 14.

Im anxious and excited to get a test invitation for SOMETHING! 
I heard sz 10.5 wont get much love though. I signed up for apparel and shoes. sz XL and 10.5. Hope there is some room for me at those sizes.

Back
Top Bottom