"Scandal" on abc discussion thread

Billy Chambers is the mole?

He's the dude who was working with Sally Langston in season 1 right?

And it looks like David Rosen turned heel.
nerd.gif

After all the **** Olivia and the crew put him through I don't blame him.
laugh.gif

Started watchin because of Kerry Washington being a black woman in a "power" position and haven't stopped watchin since. At times the whole thing w/ her and Fitz gets old and annoying.

Harrison and Huck are those dudes in their own way. Lindsay/Gwen is comin into her own.

Can't wait til the season finale next week.

I don't even remember who billy chambers is.
I knew something was fishy about David Rosen staying in the office when everyone left. He let charlie in too, whole thing was staged.

Billy Chambers is the mole?

He's the dude who was working with Sally Langston in season 1 right?

And it looks like David Rosen turned heel.
nerd.gif

After all the **** Olivia and the crew put him through I don't blame him.
laugh.gif
You're right about all of this. Everyone thought he was dead cause he was in the elevator in Charlie and Charlie was supposed to kill him. It was a total swerve

You're right about all of this. Everyone thought he was dead cause he was in the elevator in Charlie and Charlie was supposed to kill him. It was a total swerve

Damn i didnt even think about that. But very true

I'm going to have to dedicate a weekend to watching everything at one time. I forget so much information in between episodes.

Good episode tonight. This show is the ****

I think David Rossen planned this all the way since he was so called "framed" from that murder. He probably used that murder to get into the office. Dude seriously had nothing to lose. It was that same Olivia Pope's team that cost him his job.

Last edited:
The finale was something.
laugh.gif

Rosen pulled off the double heel turn flawlessly.
laugh.gif

Instead of going the revenge route with the cytron card, he parlayed that into restoring his good name and becoming the US Attorney.

Dude was playing chess the whole time, when we all thought he was playing checkers. I ain't eem mad.
pimp.gif

Quinn.
eek.gif

That look she had on her face while torturing Chambers, especially with his blood spatter all over her face.
sick.gif

Huck had that "Man I done ****** up." look on his face. He and Olivia created a monster.

Well damn at that old creepy dude being Olivia's father.

He really didn't intend to kill his own daughter, right? He had to have known that Jake would go rogue and protect her, right?

Either way, the fact that he was willing to put his daughter in harm's way is telling.

Overall solid finale.
pimp.gif

The finale was something. :lol:

Rosen pulled off the double heel turn flawlessly. :lol:

Instead of going the revenge route with the cytron card, he parlayed that into restoring his good name and becoming the US Attorney.

Dude was playing chess the whole time, when we all thought he was playing checkers. I ain't eem mad. :pimp:

Quinn. :wow:

That look she had on her face while torturing Chambers, especially with his blood spatter all over her face. :x

Huck had that "Man I done ****** up." look on his face. He and Olivia created a monster.

Well damn at that old creepy dude being Olivia's father.

He really didn't intend to kill his own daughter, right? He had to have known that Jake would go rogue and protect her, right?

Either way, the fact that he was willing to put his daughter in harm's way is telling.
Overall solid finale. :pimp:
That mess got me off my seat !!! I'm going to watch again on Hulu

The end :smh: so confused, I think that's how Liv helped Huck through her pops .. unless she doesn't know her pops is that type of person

didn't he hire Jake to sleep with his daughter then? I'm confused

New season begins tomorrow. Can't believe more nters don't watch this, the story lines are genius.

I wonder if they will ever dead this Liv/The President story line. Theyre going to run it into the ground if they dont give it a break for like 3 episodes

Back
Top Bottom