"Scandal" on abc discussion thread

Of all the times I watch Scandal,

I walk in on this scene

:lol:

Bro you literally walked in on the scene that gives the whole show up until this point

Anyways binge watched the 3 seasons

Liv and Fitz romance is tiresome, making me despite Liv.

I found myself betting on Mellie often.

I feel they dropped the ball with Quinn....she could have been that female character to buffer out Huck, help him through it all....instead they turned her against her friends and she ain't eem know it and all of a sudden she's playing Bonnie and Clyde with Charlie....and Huck was so ready to torture her and enjoy it, chill....

I feel Hollis is literally the most honest person on this show, only character without some BS secret/twist.

I watched a few episodes on netflix because I was bored. I enjoyed it. :lol:
I take it back, this show upset me a couple of times and don't think I can take anymore.

Like in that one episode where that woman ceo lied to and cheated on her husband with the judge multiple times like 13 years ago and
potentially fathered one of their daughters. When that simp husband ripped up the parental dna results, I lost it. :lol:

So who got got?
nerd.gif

Rosen or James?

My guess is James.

I was going to stop watching this because it's gotten even more outrageous than the previous season but it sucked me back in.

My guess is Rosen. He's more in position to do more damage. In reality though both of them should be capped.

im going with rosen because in the previews for the next episode .. i thought she was talking to abby in the office
cyrus has been in the office like once all series..

and Cyrus would just call the goons instead of crybaby *** olivia to do the dirt
"im walking out into the sun" :rolleyes

im going with rosen because in the previews for the next episode .. i thought she was talking to abby in the office
cyrus has been in the office like once all series..

and Cyrus would just call the goons instead of crybaby *** olivia to do the dirt
"im walking out into the sun" :rolleyes

My exact thoughts lol

I think Rosen might join B613. That's just me. Make it seem like he shot him. I think that's who he was swearing in & not Quinn.

I'm a week behind. I have to catch the most recent episode. ABC.com won't put it online until tomorrow.

Jake didnt shoot any of them, hes out shooting at trees or something.
I think I'm with antidope antidope , I think Jake shots close to them to warn them not to press it any further.

Jake ain't bout that life :lol: :lol: He don't have the answers neither.

I'm official over Fitz and officially #TeamJake. Him and 'Liv is played out to me, Vermont ain't ever gonna happen :lol: AAAAAND I think it's hilarious how they BLATANTLY cover up her lower half/tummy. It's so obvious at this point.

:lol: Yea me and my homegirl was talking about that. She's always dressed in layers too even when indoors.

:lol: Yea me and my homegirl was talking about that. She's always dressed in layers too even when indoors.

naaaah the last episode was even funnier---I'm talking random *** furniture in the way, only using certain cam angles/shots.

Her and Jake in the kitchen though :evil: :evil: 'Liv king of the white bois right now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn **** got real at the end. Either cyrus's husband or the DA got murked ? :wow:

Back
Top Bottom