Scott Skiles=Fraud....

lakers with the easy win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by NobleKane

eveytime i think the celtics announcers are the worst, i watch a bulls game and it changes my mind
laugh.gif

No doubt all local commentators are a bit biased. But these ChiBull commentators....
laugh.gif

Dudes sittin there having a near damn heart attack when Nocioni didn't go for the Kobe pump-fake.
roll.gif

you serious?
roll.gif

i hate skiles with a passion, i think he is a terrible coach and i'm not to happy either with John Paxson's decision making lately. Those two picksthe bulls got have not helped at all. Lamarcus Aldridge would have been such a better fit with this team than tyrus thomas. how about trading Tyson Chandlerfor P.J. Brown and J.R. Smith and by letting them both go, getting nothing in return for him and signing Ben Wallace to that 4 year contract. the mancontributes absolutely nothing

Ariza has been a big upgrade compared to Cook and Evans. You can never have too many long, athletic swingmen who play defense.

Originally Posted by solefob

i hate skiles with a passion, i think he is a terrible coach and i'm not to happy either with John Paxson's decision making lately. Those two picks the bulls got have not helped at all. Lamarcus Aldridge would have been such a better fit with this team than tyrus thomas. how about trading Tyson Chandler for P.J. Brown and J.R. Smith and by letting them both go, getting nothing in return for him and signing Ben Wallace to that 4 year contract. the man contributes absolutely nothing

You sound like me.
laugh.gif

But I gotta throw Hinrich in the mix too. If he isn't shooting poorly, he's committing dumb fouls or bad turnovers. On an average night, he'sdoing all 3.

Everytime the Bulls tied it up the Lakers immediatley went up by 5 or so. And did anybody notice when Hinrich was at the line with his 27 consecutive freethrow streak on the line the announcers just had to say something and post the streak on the TV screen and of course he missed. I swear whenever announcerstalk about streaks and post it on the screen the NEXT shot or whatever streak they have is broken instantly.

if we can ever get get BG and Kirk to be hitting their shots on the same night then it would be a miracle. I hate to say it but i dont think we will make theplayoffs

i love how we mentally crush our opponents in the 4th. Damn, White Mamba is dagger. Kinda reminds me of how lakers use to utilize Peeler....put him to score inbunches...Suns got Barbosa, we got The Machine...lol, I''m still dreaming.

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

i love how we mentally crush our opponents in the 4th. Damn, White Mamba is dagger. Kinda reminds me of how lakers use to utilize Peeler....put him to score in bunches...Suns got Barbosa, we got The Machine...lol, I''m still dreaming.

roll.gif
sasha kinda was lookin like manu out there tonight tho

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Sasha straight servin' me crow with Tabasco.
laugh.gif

You get all the credit though man, you been hypin Sasha since the beginning. Dude looks like he's comin after Kobe's spot in the lineup.
laugh.gif

And anytime we can make s4l look foolish.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^
LOL.

Seriously though. I have to keep hating in order to keep this thing up.

I bet the moment I start clapping when he comes into the game, he's going back to short hair'd garbage sasha.

YOU STILL SUCK SASHA!!!

YA HEAR ME!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!!

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

eveytime i think the celtics announcers are the worst, i watch a bulls game and it changes my mind
laugh.gif

No doubt all local commentators are a bit biased. But these ChiBull commentators....
laugh.gif

Dudes sittin there having a near damn heart attack when Nocioni didn't go for the Kobe pump-fake.
roll.gif

you serious?
roll.gif
yeah the guy red would either groan, moan, or sigh whenever things went wrong. he was highly upset. thank god stacy king wasnt there tonight or all ofour heads would have exploded
laugh.gif

boston and chicago have to be tied for worst announcers. i remember one game where the celtics color guy was PISSED that a ref called a technical on a celticplayer and proceeded to bash the ref and call him a "young punk" saying he just trying to show up the player.. he went on about this for the LONGESTdisrespecting the ref... it was awful... and stern didnt fine him either.

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

you serious?
roll.gif
yeah the guy red would either groan, moan, or sigh whenever things went wrong. he was highly upset. thank god stacy king wasnt there tonight or all of our heads would have exploded
laugh.gif

boston and chicago have to be tied for worst announcers. i remember one game where the celtics color guy was PISSED that a ref called a technical on a celtic player and proceeded to bash the ref and call him a "young punk" saying he just trying to show up the player.. he went on about this for the LONGEST disrespecting the ref... it was awful... and stern didnt fine him either.

No sir, I promise you, the Blazer announcers are the worst in the history of sports. I say it all the time and will continue to do so. Since I've beenhere, they've had one ejected from a game, called Rick Fox a jerk ON AIR to his face, backed up Sheed when he was teasing Ron Harper for stuttering, madefun of Greg Popovish's appearance for some weird reason, and they have a coronary everytime the Blazers go on a 4 - 0 run in the second quarter trailing by15. On top of that, the minute one of their players leaves, they say how much he sucks. They used to beleive that Brian Grant could stop Shaq in the paint,then when he signed with the Heat, they said he couldn't guard Dale Davis down low. They are pure stupid.

^ Yea they're horrible too, I remember one game they spent almost a whole quarter talking about how big Phil Jackson's chair was.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

i missed it who called Sasha the "machine"?
laugh.gif
Lakers color analyst Stu Lantz gave him that nick name.

Man the game on NBTV was pretty bad having to listen to the da Bulls homer announcers on TV call the game.Man I wish SD would somehow get KCAL 9 HD so Iwouldnt have to buy NBA League Pass each year to watch a few road games that arent nationaly televised. Even though they said the game was on High Def lastnight it didnt look alll that great, the picture quality of the game looked like DVD quality compared to Laker home games I've seen in HD on FSN West HD.

Back
Top Bottom