Scumbag Kevin Love.

Dudes are saying this was retaliation for Scola throwing a ball at Love's groin a week ago. I actually think that makes it more disgusting because it was premeditated . The officiating in this league is beyong terrible how the hell did they miss the hack that sent him to the ground AND the stomp ? I can't imagine the uproar from this if it was Ron Artest or Carmelo
30t6p3b.gif

I feel like I haven't seen a dirty play in ball in ages.

Won't defend his actions but good to see
laugh.gif

Suspend him for 5 games and take away his All-Star spot. Bet that's the last time he stomps on someone's face

Not gonna lie I came into this thread expecting a meme. Dirty play though.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kevin Love made the complete heel turn last night.
JR: What the hell is this? What the hell is this?  For the love of God.. someone tell me this isn't happening! God almighty! Why? Why like this?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Suspend him for 5 games and take away his All-Star spot. Bet that's the last time he stomps on someone's face

Get over it. NBA is full of babies. I miss old school NBA where if you threw a ball at someone benches were clearing. Nothing wrong with a little dirty play.

this was something the Celtics, Pistons and Lakers did in the 80's. and they were worshiped for it.

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

Get over it. NBA is full of babies. I miss old school NBA where if you threw a ball at someone benches were clearing. Nothing wrong with a little dirty play.
What is funny though is, Suh stomps on a guys arm and the world goes crazy calling him a dirty player.  K.Love stomps on a guys face and it is just the NBA going back to the way the game used to be played
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

What is funny though is, Suh stomps on a guys arm and the world goes crazy calling him a dirty player.  K.Love stomps on a guys face and it is just the NBA going back to the way the game used to be played
eyes.gif

Crazy.

eyes.gif

Valid point. 
Not a fan of the play definitely should see a fine & suspension from this play. This also furthers my hate of K.Love since his hs days.

eyes.gif

I was going to point this out too but you know how that goes, they say things have changed...

it was a dirty play but he didn't "stomp" on his face. it looked more like he grazed scola's face with his shin as a result of stepping on his chest while moving forward. it should be a suspension though.

eyes.gif

You are absolutely correct and I know this doesn't excuse it, but one happened on a random night and the other happened in front of a national audience on Thanksgiving day. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom