SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Hold me fams.....

Good job Seattle, I actually picked you guys to win it all. You guys played great in the second half.

Appreciate it.

Proud the squad fought back.

As bad as that start was.

Coaching staff goof'd in hindsight but I didnt mind them going for it on 4th 1st half I cant lie

probably the worst start imaginable. we just needed 1 more possession |I

lots of potential changes

marshawn probably gone
okung f/a
sweezy f/a
kearse is probably gone
irvin f/a

mid 20s there's a chance there are..

a lot of good DTs
eli apple
zeke elliot (as good as rawls was I'm not 100% sold on him. wouldn't mind zeke but we should run with rawls next year and draft rb in 2017)
any receiver except treadwell/thomas

weird spot for O-line though. might have to trade back if we wanna go that route..

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not drinking the moral victory Kool-Aid that I'm seeing around social media.

It's mind boggling how woefully under-prepared the coaching staff can be at times. The Seahawks haven't scored a first quarter point in any road playoff game under Carroll, and have been shut out the entire first half in four out of those five road games. Appreciate the comeback effort, but they just didn't show up and spotted them 31 points. Incredibly disappointing.

Sorry, I'm not drinking the moral victory Kool-Aid that I'm seeing around social media.

It's mind boggling how woefully under-prepared the coaching staff can be at times. The Seahawks haven't scored a first quarter point in any road playoff game under Carroll, and have been shut out the entire first half in four out of those five road games. Appreciate the comeback effort, but they just didn't show up and spotted them 31 points. Incredibly disappointing.

definitely hate that ever since 2013 there's been a lack of urgency.. team is like the ultimate procrastinator :smh:

How's the draft looking for Olineman?

top 3 prospects (tunsil, stanley, conklin) will probably be gone. vadal alexander could be there at 25/26 but he's not a good fit for zbs. i'd rather go BPA in the 1st and grab someone like joe dahl, shon coleman in the 2nd. coleman could rise up the boards in the draft process though so i wouldn't be too mad if we just grabbed him in the 1st.

I hope this isn't the end of Lynch :smh:
I hope Lockett takes Kearse spot, I don't care for Kearse unless its cheap
Maybe get Okung back for a fair deal
As much as I want Bruce back the dude just isn't consistent
Lane needs to be a priority IMO

Mike Rob implied in a tweet that the reason our O sucks in the first halves and gets on fire in the second half is because Bevell sucks and Tom Cable saves him
I don't care what others say but Russ balled the hell out, they really need to give him more control

How's the draft looking for Olineman?

top 3 prospects (tunsil, stanley, conklin) will probably be gone. vadal alexander could be there at 25/26 but he's not a good fit for zbs. i'd rather go BPA in the 1st and grab someone like joe dahl, shon coleman in the 2nd. coleman could rise up the boards in the draft process though so i wouldn't be too mad if we just grabbed him in the 1st.

Hopefully Pete and JS follow this.

Well this game represented our season, sucked in the first half, had to come out firing in the second half. I can't help wonder if the Hawks had recovered that fumble on Carolina's opening drive, that some how that gets stops them from all the momentum they had in the first half. I think the fate was sealed at the beginning of the 4th qtr when they allowed Carolina to convert those two third downs. That killed about the first 5 1/2 minutes of that qtr. Oh well, onto next season...

Close...but no cigar. 
mean.gif

Too many thoughts/if's/what if's to try and piece together for this one game, but I've got one...and it wasn't just concerning this game, but it's merely a trend I've noticed for quite some time.

I've got my qualms about this zone defense, especially a Kris Richard zone defense but my goodness 
eek.gif
...if I have to keep watching these TE's roam freely up the sidlines 
indifferent.gif
...catching passes in the flat without a defender within 10 yards 
indifferent.gif
...and getting free releases in the end zone, Im going to find Kris Richard. 

Back
Top Bottom