SEE. SOURCE. CODE.

jpzx

Supporter
That is all 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Been meaning too
Same. I just did a search and it's virtually gone from all the theaters. Luckily it's showing at one that is about 10 minutes away, so I may catch the matinée tomorrow.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Been meaning too
Same. I just did a search and it's virtually gone from all the theaters. Luckily it's showing at one that is about 10 minutes away, so I may catch the matinée tomorrow.

Great movie. The ending was solid, I would have also been happy if it
just froze when they kissed.

Great movie. The ending was solid, I would have also been happy if it
just froze when they kissed.

This is not a spoiler... scene where he talks to his dad on the phone almost made me cry.

That never happens.

This is not a spoiler... scene where he talks to his dad on the phone almost made me cry.

That never happens.

I'll give it a shot.
I watched Salt the other night because y'all said it was good....it wasn't

I'll give it a shot.
I watched Salt the other night because y'all said it was good....it wasn't

it was ok.....but it wasnt amazing.

im really surprised at its high rating by everyone on rottentomatoes. its entertaining for sure, but not change my perspective on life or show me something ive never seen before kind of experience. i'd still recommend seeing it, just dont expect the world.

it was ok.....but it wasnt amazing.

im really surprised at its high rating by everyone on rottentomatoes. its entertaining for sure, but not change my perspective on life or show me something ive never seen before kind of experience. i'd still recommend seeing it, just dont expect the world.

Back
Top Bottom