SEE. SOURCE. CODE.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

what i dont get is after what happened to the original teacher after son permanently hijacked his body

Teacher was dead from the time he jacked his body, Source code "created" an alternate universe. String Theory...that is all.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

what i dont get is after what happened to the original teacher after son permanently hijacked his body

Teacher was dead from the time he jacked his body, Source code "created" an alternate universe. String Theory...that is all.

Word.
It was actually better than I expected.
Spoiler [+]
Yo did anyone else figure out he was dead before they actually told him?

Word.
It was actually better than I expected.
Spoiler [+]
Yo did anyone else figure out he was dead before they actually told him?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by What up

it was ok.....but it wasnt amazing.
Yes.

Enjoyable movie that you forget about the very next day. 

these

I can't quite pinpoint the areas of the movie that I would change, but something about it bothered me. The romance between christina and stevens/sean I think needed some more background. Though pretty enjoyable, there was no real climax and I didn't have one of those zen moments where I reflect on my own life after. 

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by What up

it was ok.....but it wasnt amazing.
Yes.

Enjoyable movie that you forget about the very next day. 

these

I can't quite pinpoint the areas of the movie that I would change, but something about it bothered me. The romance between christina and stevens/sean I think needed some more background. Though pretty enjoyable, there was no real climax and I didn't have one of those zen moments where I reflect on my own life after. 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'll give it a shot.
I watched Salt the other night because y'all said it was good....it wasn't

Someone said Salt was good????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'll give it a shot.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

movie was solid.. but that creepy guy that kept sending him back had me dying through the movie when he talked

movie was solid.. but that creepy guy that kept sending him back had me dying through the movie when he talked

Salt was definitely butt cheeks.I didn't even see it in theaters and I was like -_-

Salt was definitely butt cheeks.I didn't even see it in theaters and I was like -_-

Me and my boy were talking about how they should make a video game with the same concept as the film... Like you play as some random character who is put in different scenarios and you must use your detective skills to find out what's going on before bad *%$% happens
laugh.gif

Me and my boy were talking about how they should make a video game with the same concept as the film... Like you play as some random character who is put in different scenarios and you must use your detective skills to find out what's going on before bad *%$% happens
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sevit86

I'll give it a shot.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Salt was okay.

FOG wrote:
laugh.gif

that would be dope.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sevit86

I'll give it a shot.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Salt was okay.

FOG wrote:
laugh.gif

that would be dope.
smokin.gif

Movie is easily the worst one I've seen all year. Jake Gyllenhaal's acting was horrible IMO. Laughed way too much.

Back
Top Bottom