See, this is why I hate eBay...

IF y'all are selling an item and they have like 1 feedback do you still send it to them? They sent the money immediately too. Or do y'all do some deep investigating also?

IF y'all are selling an item and they have like 1 feedback do you still send it to them? They sent the money immediately too. Or do y'all do some deep investigating also?

everyone gotta start somewhere brah

Make sure if you plan on selling on ebay again you get 360 degree shots of both shoes to prevent BS like this from happening.

eBay is super grimey.

laugh.gif

Dudes be like....

then...

Grapes arent even all that

I wonder how much profit that made tho

I'm saying. As I got older I stopped caring about keeping my shoes VVVVVVVVVNDS. I bought em, ima wear em. Hell, I hardly wear sneakers any more because I'm in a suit 6 days a week so they're just sitting in boxes now.

Might actually clean em up once spring hits. Stunt on a few young knowitalls

Last edited:
sum***** probably did the scuffing himself right after he received the kicks :smh:

Its their idea of a come up now

Last edited:
so OP did you really ship him DS NIB shoes or did you walk around the house in them first then send them out?

everyone gotta start somewhere brah

I always send the person a message just to make sure they're real. One time this guy got offended I was asking why he needed the shoes fast, since he had low feedback and was pressuring me to ship the shoes immediately. Like yo chill I don't ebay for a living. Dude sent me a sarcastic 5 paragraph essay

Back
Top Bottom