See, this is why I hate eBay...

I'm the buyer OP
k what's the first letter of your name

lol actually thought you were him for a second 
indifferent.gif

so OP did you really ship him DS NIB shoes or did you walk around the house in them first then send them out?
no way I walked around the house in them, they're not close to my size, I only took them out of the box to take a picture =/

Not that I would bank on it but if dude is genuinely pulling a fast one, ebay has been known to pick up the tab in certain snad cases.

Last edited:

so OP did you really ship him DS NIB shoes or did you walk around the house in them first then send them out?
no way I walked around the house in them, they're not close to my size, I only took them out of the box to take a picture =/
damn that sucks

you should write more descriptive ads such as "please ask all questions before bidding/buying. no returns. what you see is what you get."

You did hide that side of shoe in you auction

How much did you pay for those anyay?
As previously stated, the scuffs that he took a picture of (the picture is the one HE provided when he received the shoes) were not on the shoe when I received them, I didn't think that I needed to show all angles as they were brand new. 

some guy who just joined nt did this to me. I sold him a pair of 3lab5s and when he got them in he left positive feedback thanking me for them and how he was so happy blah blah blah. Two days later he sends a disrespectful message calling me a liar and saying he brought them to a store and the guy at the store said they were used :smh: he sent me some random pic of a yellowed sole and some other ********. I inspected the shoes myself before sending them out. The clown might wait until a few days before the limit and try and file a chargeback :smh:

I sold this kid on here a pair of DS Space Jams. Never tried on or anything. Shoes had the shoe horn and were laced up so there was no way they could have been tried on. He received them and asked for some money back saying they looked worn. I didn't even respond.

I sold this kid on here a pair of DS Space Jams. Never tried on or anything. Shoes had the shoe horn and were laced up so there was no way they could have been tried on. He received them and asked for some money back saying they looked worn. I didn't even respond.
lmao kids these days :smh:

Had a guy do this with a pair of mambacurials about a month back. Listing says new in box, description says brand new dead stock, and the pics are on point (no tag tho).

I get the shoes like 10 days later and they have obvious signs of use (dirt all over the soles). I message him and he says "they were only worn for a couple of hours during a photo shoot." :stoneface: :stoneface:

It's like, why waste someone's time? You're not going to get over anyway. Dude even had the nerve to suggest I had buyers remorse during the claim process.

I can't stand it when dudes have them listed as "New in Box" but then in the description it says "only worn a couple times, mint condition!"

I had a dude hit me up to buy shoes the other day and he said

"Ill pay after you ship them"
I was like "you're kidding right :x "
He goes "Im serious bro"

:x :smh: . I hate people.

He goes "Im serious bro"

I got one too. I bought a pair of grey market "restock" Spacejams right before the Concord release.

When I found out they were fakes I never wore them or tried to sell them because I didn't wanna rip someone off. Just had them in my closet.

My house gets broken into while on vaca. Dude jacks a ton of shoes including those.

Then sells them on, when the buyer complains they are fake and tells ebay and the cops. The thief tries to say I sold them the shoes and got ripped off by me :smh:

Cops came to my house asking me if I sell counterfeit merchandise. Man **** people

Last edited:

He goes "Im serious bro"

I got one too. I bought a pair of grey market "restock" Spacejams right before the Concord release.

When I found out they were fakes I never wore them or tried to sell them because I didn't wanna rip someone off. Just had them in my closet.

My house gets broken into while on vaca. Dude jacks a ton of shoes including those.

Then sells them on, when the buyer complains they are fake and tells ebay and the cops. The thief tries to say I sold them the shoes and got ripped off by me :smh:

Cops came to my house asking me if I sell counterfeit merchandise. Man **** people

Interesting.

If you reported the break in...there would be reason to lock him up.

Guessing you didn't report it though...and or you're leaving out some details

Last edited:

He goes "Im serious bro"

so did you get your kicks back?

end the guys life?

Some dude tried to hit me with the same filing a case on eBay. Luckily, he only lives in San Francisco, and i happened to be in SF when he got the shoes that same day. I asked him to meet me to do a refund and he refused, :smh:.

He goes "Im serious bro"

Interesting.

If you reported the break in...there would be reason to lock him up.

Guessing you didn't report it though...and or you're leaving out some details

I reported it right away.

And he got arrested, got bail and skipped. :smh:

He took a ton of stuff, an Xbox, games, dvds, shoes, a watch, a backpack

But I thought it was my roommate or his brother (he moved out suddenly while I was on vaca and his brother was a meth head trying to go straight). So the cops were trying to track him down. So it was kinda a surprise to me and the cops didn't know what to make of it at first. They searched his house, only thing he kept was the Xbox, numbers matched.

Never got anything back except the Jams and a pair of Eggplant Foams.

Line up of kicks I lost:
Penny 1 Black Orlando, DS
Penny 2 Atlantic, DS
Foamposite Pro, Black NDS
Jordan 11 Concord, DS
Kobe 1 Away, DS
Lebron 2s, Grey
Jordan 7 Bordeux, NDS
Jordan 12 Nubuck, NDS, 1st retro

Last edited:
nothing too crazy on that list, still sucks though. That's why you don't snitch to the police though, if you took matter into your own hands son would've actually had justice served to him instead of getting away with it

Mine isn't as bad as some of y'all's.  Bought a pair of air max 90's and the shoes were different sizes. 

Trying to return them now.

Back
Top Bottom