Seeing the Yankees "struggle" Appreciation....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

As was said before, Yankees are handling their business vs the tams they should be beating.

Vs good teams like the Angels/Red Sox....nothing yet. Imagine having to play the Angels 1st round followed by the Red Sox.
sick.gif

We cant beat the Angels is LA to save our lives. As far as the Red Sox are concerned, out of those 8 games how many leads did we blow? We couldn't closeout alot of those games.

Lol this is an outrage.. I didn't even know this thread existed. We should turn this into the yankees season thread 2.0
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What can I say....
laugh.gif

We'll see what happens when the playoffs roll around....
you're my dude Js, but Zing!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ my reponses early in this thread, granted they were warranted but wow.

DoubleJs07:
I'm no Red Sox fan, an in some regards I am sure people look at them in the same way as the Yankees.
That's because they are the same team; the BosYork Yankox [emoji]169[/emoji].
bkmac:
If you are a fan of another team (in your case, the O's), why does it bother you that the Yankees aren't playing to their potential, and finding the need to make a thread about it. This goes for any fan (especially Met fans) of a team other than the Yankees.

Like, okay, they aren't playing well. Who gives a !++$ other than Yankee fans? Go worry about your own team not playing well.

I hate hearing this, especially from Met fans. I know they are playing well now, but still. I have friends who will constantly say "Yankees suck. They buy their players" blah blah blah. Okay! WHY DOES THAT BOTHER YOU!
Bother? Worry? If you're referring to the original post to start the thread (which I would think you are, since you said "In your case,the O's"), then somewhere along the way, you're confused 'Bothered by their struggles' with 'Glad to see them struggle.'

For people like the thread starter (and myself), we're not bothered. We're not worried. As die hard Yankee haters, we're glad.

Now, surely you know that there are people who hate your team. I mean... you have to know that.

Seen the score from the first of 3 against Bean town and there's no way that Boston gon close in on that 6 1/2 game lead NY got....However, I've beenwrong before

doublejs...again, nothing personal bro, but eff you for making this thread, you closet #@$ yankee fan
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom