Seeing the Yankees "struggle" Appreciation....

Thread backfire DoubleJ's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love watching them struggle. I can't wait for them to choke come playoffs...actually I can't wait to watch them get outplayed come playoffs.

Yankees won't even get out of the first round.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
.....lets give this thread a littlelife

Ya'll just asking for this thread to blow up if the Yanks fail in the post season again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ya'll just asking for this thread to blow up if the Yanks fail in the post season again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's only a matter of time...

^ hush child. who's the rangers playin in the first round? Them clowns is MLB 2K9'n TIM LINCECUM FTW
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Regular season means nothing guys...the Yankees are always judged on what they do in October...so let's bump the thread after we win the World Series.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Regular season means nothing guys...the Yankees are always judged on what they do in October...so let's bump the thread after we win the World Series.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Bump this.. AL east champs 100 wins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. doublejs come out of hiding and pick up your face.. the crap that was talked earlier in this thread wasridiculous. Great NY sports day all around
pimp.gif
.. haters hate please

Back
Top Bottom