Self-hate is VERY real...vol. Lil' Kim

:smh:

I hate seeing **** like this, man. Self-hatred based on euro-centric beauty standards. This **** is way too common.

I'll always remember her needing that surgery because she swallowed to much...but damn this is crazy. 

Last edited:
This is why parenting and upbringing is paramount. Confidence and love have to be instilled in children. I remember my mom refused to buy my female relatives and her friends daughters, white dolls. I never fell into that white women facade. I always prefered my black women.

It baffles me. I deny advances from white women. As a Black male, I blame the dudes and a lot of Black mothers, for allowing that negativity and self-hate to seep and fester in the minds of their children. Boys and girls. Awful

Last edited:
This is why parenting and upbringing is paramount. Confidence and love have to be instilled in children. I remember my mom refused to buy my female relatives and her friends daughters, white dolls. I never fell into that white women facade. I always prefered my black women.

It baffles me. I deny advances from white women. As a Black male, I blame the dudes and a lot of Black mothers, for allowing that negativity and self-hate to seep and fester in the minds of their children. Boys and girls. Awful

I don't think focusing on color is gonna solve the problem bro, I don't see how denying your kid a certain doll because it doesn't match their own complexion is doing anything good for the kid :\

I don't think focusing on color is gonna solve the problem bro, I don't see how denying your kid a certain doll because it doesn't match their own complexion is doing anything good for the kid :\

That IS exactly the problem, pal. I've lived on this planet, and in America long enough to have seen this stuff firsthand. It is relatable and a direct byproduct of America. The heck you talking about man.

I give white people within America a dose of their own medicine each and everyday. I will never turn the other cheek, or change face.

"I don't think focusing on color" :lol: :lol:

How can you even fix your fingers to type this? Lil Kim pretty much has proven it, within that message of hers.

Last edited:
That IS exactly the problem, pal. I've lived on this planet, and in America long enough to have seen this stuff firsthand. It is relatable and a direct byproduct of America. The heck you talking about man.

I give white people within America a dose of their own medicine each and everyday. I will never turn the other cheek, or change face.

"I don't think focusing on color" :lol: :lol:

How can you even fix your fingers to type this? Lil Kim pretty much has proven it, within that message of hers.

You missed the point of what I was getting at and jumped on the defensive end right off the bat....what do you tell a little girl when she asks you why she can't have the white doll, if that's what she wants?

please cite your source

i turned down a rich jewish girl named Erin...............

who aunt had political ties in my State of CT

point is.........i don't believe that statement for one minute

why you turned her down b?

What in the actual ****

:lol:

It's sad though.

Mainstream America has been pushing European features are great and African features are bad forever. It has really brainwashed people into believing that BS. The darker your skin the worse you are. All that is BS. For a long time black curvy women were rediculed for their bodies then when JLo and Kim pop up all of a sudden it's ok to have a phat *** and curves. Now every white girl that pops up with a phat *** gets put up on a pedestal. Iggy, YesJulz.

I like any girl with a phat *** and pretty face but I'm sorry it ain't no women like black women. They age better. While other women be wrinkly as hell in their 30's, they still look young. And they just got that something extra that you can't describe.

:smh:

I hate seeing **** like this, man. Self-hatred based on euro-centric beauty standards. This **** is way too common.

Yeah and no...

Its girls that put that pressure on themselves... That said i feel bad cuz when lil kim was younger, there wasn't da avenues that protrayed women of her ilk in a positive light.

That said? I never doug white women like that...da 80's-early 90's white girls was sexy thou...

and why do kids want the white doll?

hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYCz1ppTjiM

please cite your source

i turned down a rich jewish girl named Erin...............

who aunt had political ties in my State of CT

point is.........i don't believe that statement for one minute

This video for one. Society been conditioning folks into believing this. All goes back to racism.

And you're only one example. So that doesn't really disprove my point.

Speaking from experience as an Asian guy (and all the other Asian dudes I knew), we grew up feti****ing white women. A lot of that stemmed from the city we grew up in, majority white. Even though there was a bit more diversity in that town than most, I still went through loads of racism that made me internalize my self-hatred. Wasn't until after I graduated HS where I realized the roots of that problem stemmed from and it finally clicked.

Don't kid yourself; so many people treat interracial dating as the prize of sexual conquest of other races, which is HIGHLY problematic. From the comments I read on this site alone, dudes treat dating other races like trading Pokemon cards.

Don't kid yourself; so many people treat interracial dating as the prize of sexual conquest of other races, which is HIGHLY problematic. From the comments I read on this site alone, dudes treat dating other races like trading Pokemon cards.

Preach my brutha.

Im not sure if she bleached her skin but I do know that it's an epidemic happening In Jamaica, Africa, Haiti, and DR. It's truly sad but it's how life is. Gotta do what you can and help your family and others who are willing to listen and learn.

Back
Top Bottom