Self-hate is VERY real...vol. Lil' Kim

All we need now is for Kim to unite with Dolezal and start the race change movement.

Last edited:
Speaking of Nicki she looked hella fine in Barbershop 3....hands down the best I've ever seen her on camera

Thought it was a whole different person when I seen that pic :smh: ...I was like who's this weird looking bish ? :lol:

Her face has been looking weird for years. I wonder if it's in the final form or she has more work planned.

I can't even make fun of her. I feel bad :smh: hopefully she finds inner peace one day. If you're self conscious and a female, society will mess you up.

Last edited:
Missed her old image. But then again, I respect her decision. It does not affect my own life. Everyone applaud Bruce Jenner transitioning into a woman named Kaitlyn, and nobody said much when Michael Jackson transitioned more to a white dude. So it's only fair people shouldn't criticize much about Lil Kim. If she's happy like this let her be.

Wonder why some dudes are butt hurt.

White people can get tans, but minorities can't make their skin lighter?

This is not the same as getting a tan. :smh: :rofl:

Just because you hold any and everything European on a pedestal doesn't mean this is ok.

Surprised you haven't copped the skin whitening cream yet.

I hate how some under mind the evil pull of how the media and our environment has such a hold on all of us on in some form or fashion.Look at magazines,look at commercials,look at ads,look at the people around you,it's a given and rare to find people that really accept themselves for who they are,what they have and what they do.For god's sake we are on NT where people judge off of the smallest unimportant things that is just a reflection of how society works but there is also a few of miserable dud's that project their unhappyness on other's via an opinion,actions or just negative vibes.

All of that contributes to other's madness,you're no help,you're just as bad as "white washing" that blatantly is no secret that affects whites,blacks,hispanics and everything in between.

I advise people to erase or forget about everything that you thought or think is this or that and try to go out and change those thoughts with new ones .

Hand out complements what does it cost you?not one cent but you might make someone's day.

Don't wait til your 60yr to do it.

rur3ew.png

She def found a acceptable angle for pic. Cuz it aint been looking too good for years.

Missed her old image. But then again, I respect her decision. It does not affect my own life. Everyone applaud Bruce Jenner transitioning into a woman named Kaitlyn, and nobody said much when Michael Jackson transitioned more to a white dude. So it's only fair people shouldn't criticize much about Lil Kim. If she's happy like this let her be.

Wonder why some dudes are butt hurt.

White people can get tans, but minorities can't make their skin lighter?

She admitted she mainly did it because dudes made her feel like she wasn't good enough. She learned to hate herself because of abusive relationships and Eurocentric beauty standards.

Thats not true about Michael Jackson at all.

Oh folks talked.... A LOT.

That Beyonce picture is a little misleading. He light complexion in that photo is a function of lighting.

She admitted she mainly did it because dudes made her feel like she wasn't good enough. She learned to hate herself because of abusive relationships and Eurocentric beauty standards.

I read a few places and interviews that her dad told her most her life how ugly she was and that will **** up anybody from a young age :smh:

Back
Top Bottom