Self-hate is VERY real...vol. Lil' Kim

I think some of these "celebs" like Black Chyna and some of the Kardashians also have image issues.
Ya think?
laugh.gif

I think some of these "celebs" like Black Chyna and some of the Kardashians also have image issues.
All girls who dress and act like **** do. Low self esteem in general. Basic psychology bro.

Last edited:
The Hardcore era Lil Kim got me through puberty. She was cute back then. 

Wish minorities (black, latinos, Asians) embraced their natural beauty. I love white girls too but be true to yourself, this is sad. 

Missed her old image. But then again, I respect her decision. It does not affect my own life. Everyone applaud Bruce Jenner transitioning into a woman named Kaitlyn, and nobody said much when Michael Jackson transitioned more to a white dude. So it's only fair people shouldn't criticize much about Lil Kim. If she's happy like this let her be.

Wonder why some dudes are butt hurt.

White people can get tans, but minorities can't make their skin lighter?

Last edited:
Missed her old image. But then again, I respect her decision. It does not affect my own life. Everyone applaud Bruce Jenner transitioning into a woman named Kaitlyn, and nobody said much when Michael Jackson transitioned more to a white dude. So it's only fair people shouldn't criticize much about Lil Kim. If she's happy like this let her be.

Wonder why some dudes are butt hurt.

White people can get tans, but minorities can't make their skin lighter?

Wow

lol I remember hearing that mess way back.

Is that even possible?
No. And what kind of a fake excuse is that?
laugh.gif
 I've seen pron scenes where girls down sea people from literally a dozen men and they're perfectly fine. They've done many scenes like this, and they look fine. Kim was just making some excuse to get surgery which she didn't need.

Last edited:
:smh:. Lil Kim is actually trying to turn into Kim Kardashain.

Go on her IG. She was WAAAY too thirsty to hang with the Kim K. The hashtags, videos etc. Sht is sad.

And Beyoncé is literally the same complexion that she came in the game with :lol:.

Last edited:
Minorities can also get tans lmao or is getting tan a white privilege lol

how old are you? MJ def got flack for bleaching his skin

then again ur part of the SWS brigade so you prob love this stuff

edit: directed towards MrBigot not you Law

Last edited:
Very sad situation for anybody dealing with this level of mental illness. Self hatred is a mofo :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom