Serious Question, Do you guys think the Flightposite 1's are a underrated shoe?

one of my favorite nikes of all time as well.
had the black og colorway, lightweight and durable
what more can you ask for?

Carbon Fibers and TB's on the last page,
pimp.gif

Yeah FP1s would be better without the zipper.

We need the FP2 retroed tho.

i dont get da premise of this post though, ya acting like these dont constantly sell great in NYC or something.

Damn, and I thought their were 50 states and not just one city

Nice collecton NycPosite

i think their a bit overshadowed by foam pros and ones but these get mad love from me
pimp.gif

i only own the gold joints...

For the ones who claim the FP1's would be better without a zipper, they have a lowtop version for you called the Clogposite. FP1's wouldn't be be the same shoe if they had no zipper. Would the Zoom Flight Glove would be the same without a zipper?

Originally Posted by devildoc76

For the ones who claim the FP1's would be better without a zipper, they have a lowtop version for you called the Clogposite. FP1's wouldn't be be the same shoe if they had no zipper. Would the Zoom Flight Glove would be the same without a zipper?

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Not my pics.. but major heat.. never even seen that Orange pair until now..

flightposite.gif

that specific pair in the magazine is a sample, as you will notice the rubber heel tabs as well as no zipper cover like the release pair... here are some more pics...

heres a pic of released pair...

always loved this shoe. never had the cash flow in middle school when they dropped. i think they were at 160 which was a ridiculous price at the time. loved the og all silver with black joints..

They are underrated.... I was always more into flightposites than foams back in the day

Yes. FP1s are my top shoe of all time. I had the gold pair back in 7th grade for hoops and I loved them.

I own retro black, golds, eggplants and silvers, and they are a totally awesome design, incredible cushioning, great balling shoe.

Definitely a Top 5 favorite of mine. I wouldn't mind at all if they continue to stay under the radar...it's better that way.
ohwell.gif

I still say their not underated since every legitimate foamposite fan has flightposites

In multiple flavas...

i think if nike was releasing flights instead of foams then they would be hyped just as much as foams are now...both dope sneakers tho

I was rocking the OG golds as a freshman in college in 1999-2000. Nike killed me by releasing those and the eggplants on the SAME DAY! I had to make a choice and the gold pair won. My boy pulled a G move and got both pairs and I was eating saltines.
laugh.gif

If OG heads remember, the gold joints had the zipper cover but the eggplants didn't when they originally released. The eggplants were also very limited and were shipped basically like a quickstrike alongside the GR golds. I remember vividly because they were impossible to find a week or two after release and the golds were everywhere.

Not underrated but it's not hyped as much as the other shoes which is good imo.

The OG Eggplants were the most comfortable shoe I wore but the soles now is detached.

Tried on the Gold FP retros when they released and the comfort is not to par from the OGs.

Back
Top Bottom