Serious Question, Do you guys think the Flightposite 1's are a underrated shoe?

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

it's like a bootleg foam. dont like how they look imo

the hell??
indifferent.gif

I remember getting eggplants from finishline or foot locker, on sale and with coupon for 80. Great day and one of my favorite on court shoes ever

Well thats one more pair available for those of us who enjoy that bootleg foam look.

a7016932cb0251aa99e45d335185fbed65adb310_r.jpg
11a366e73c19c321097d58f8a9aa9bb8874609fc_r.jpg

im still
mad.gif
i didnt get the retro.....i grabbed the eggplants but not these....i wore my original eggplants into the ground and held on to these for a while...can these still be fixed to wear ?

^ since people "sole swap" foams... i think i saw some 1 do it to fp1s once..
you can prob reatach those the same way

I think they are. I love these and I think these are dope. Don't see too many people with them on. I should wear these more often tho... My bad for the big pic.

laugh.gif
I'm positive you just learned about Foams within the past 3 years.

you can definitely re-attach the soles of the flightposites. The trickiest part is the midfoot plate imo

i had to reattach the soles on these when i found them a while back...
5236082652_5fba4975f8_b.jpg

and this project is almost complete....
5754866319_49d1ebd5a4_b.jpg

and speaking of the charcoals...jus wore mine today
4898388307_360d484031_o.jpg

e6000 or barge...can't go wrong.

just clean both surfaces very well...let 'em dry fully then apply glue and clamp for a day or two.

Ima Definatly give that a try.... Not sure on how to clean the bottoms or what type of clamp to use ... Any specific ?

Originally Posted by beh235

I think they are. I love these and I think these are dope. Don't see too many people with them on. I should wear these more often tho... My bad for the big pic.

I had these back in the 8th grade... These was my first Flightpsoite's... I felt like the stuff when I had these... I remembered they retailed for $160

Yes, flightposites are underrated.
I have a pair that I have beat to hell and they still look good.
You can bet that these kicks will hold up better than any other kick Nike makes.

^C'mon G!!!!!!!! Every time you acquire a new pair, I get sick.  Giants don't do $hit in free agency, Mets suck again, The U is headed for the death penalty, and Mayhem with the damn FP 1's 
mad.gif

I just wanna get out of August already!!!!

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

my bad fam...

and for anyone that wanted to get the idea of what the FP would look like without a shroud....(even tho this seems more like the FP3....it's whateva)
SEALTEST.jpg

^ All good bro, all good. Waitin for a collection post though..... Cant fathom whats in the arsenal.

Never had a pair of these but always liked the style. This thread got me thinking about a purchase now.

sorry to gravedig but I hope Nike doesn't play these out like they did with foams, this shoe is CLASSIC and like OP said futuristic for its time, and even for today. When i wear my gold pair people always ask me what color they are and are just stunned because theyre so unique. the Gold pair is my 5th favorite shoe of all time, and matter of fact I'm wearing them right now as I type this.

kinda wish the FP1 would get the foam/foam pro treatment for a lil bit so Nike can pump out 1000 colorways and I can grab a few dope pairs....

Back
Top Bottom