***Serious Topic For The Guys*** NT How Do You Break Up With Your Barber

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

Sorry dog. I'm gonna let "insert other barbers name" line me up

Nah dog.

I think imma stay home...

Chill wit my monkey.

roll.gif

I'm in a similar situation, been with my barber for 7 years. My usual barber used to put in work on those shape ups. But now the lines weren't quiet assharp, the side weren't quite as even, and pushing back my hairline every time he had a chance. One day I went in and he wasn't in, I went to the newguy and he gave me the best line-up I've had in ages. Remembering that my usual barber doesn't come in on Tuesday, I always go to get a cut on Tuesdaysnow. Been doing this for 2 months now, I'm gonna have to face him some day....

If I remember correctly this topic came up a while ago with the same jokes. It was funnier the first time.

10 times is not enough cuts to establish dude as your barber, its not like you've been letting him cut it for years. I think your a free agent

I wnt to the barber shop two wks ago n my barber was slammed w/ lik 5 people, so I let the othr dude that was open cut me..... never again wnt in today andstyled on dude and waited that extra 20mins for my barber
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

YO..THATS A @$*#%$* COINCIDENCE
When i was in the barbershop creepin on my regular barber, this is the song that was playing when the new guy was cutting me up. As soon as he pulled out therazor, the "Own own owning own own" part started playing. Then he sprayed that strong alcohol on my neck..and cleaned me up.i like that burnthough..i gotta admit.That was the strongest burn i ever felt
devil.gif

Damn he did me right
smh.gif

Memories
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

There's this shop I go to and there's only 2 barbers, there's this one dude who gives me the mega circle line up and pushes it back so that when itgrows back it looks nasty and gives me the mega baldy as if I'm 3 years old or something but there's the other guy who gives me the hot towel over hairafter the cut to get the waves going early
pimp.gif
, it pisses me off when he's not available, I need to go back soon the hair is looking rough

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

You know new trim always feels better than old trim. But still put together a killer breakup mix word to nick and norah.
This dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was in this situation recently.

I needed a haircut, my barber didn't pick up his phone. I called for days, and still didn't pick up. He might have been on vacation, but it was hiscell phone, so I don't know why he couldn't pick up.

I went to this new shop by my house (because my old barber was far from my house, but worth the trip). Anyway, the new barber cuts my hair basically the same,and because it is closer, I am going to go to the new shop from now on. My old barber hasn't called me, so whatever.

Welp this thread has made me want to get a cut tomorrow instead of waiting for Saturday. If my barber doesn't answer or is still on hiatus it's goingto be sad. On some Michael suddenly leaving to Italy leaving Kay abruptly alone and forcing her to move on with her life tip.

It was easy. I went to another barbershop by word of mouth and I have been going there for a year or more. When I went to the new shop I found my old barberbut I didn't have to break it down and tell him I'm switching up. He stopped coming and I found my current barber. Best thing about this barber is hisbrother also gives me cuts and he doesn't care LIKE A GROWN MAN SHOULD BE.
Barbers take it too seriously.

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Originally Posted by FlyNY

This might be the case with me soon
Ive been going to my barber for 11 years..11 long years
He always did me right, never took me for granted, but recently, hes been slacking..he got lazy with it and doesnt even wanna got the extra mile..he thinks that just because i been with him for 11 years, he can do me wrong and i wont get buck. So last week, I walked in and he wasnt there..i called and he didnt pick up..So i glanced at the next dude and he gave me this look that he acknowledged me..So i go and see him, and he does me RIGHT..It was the best i ever got this year. So i give him a 4 dollar tip, I give my usual a 2 dollar tip..And so as i leave, he whispers to me "Dont tell ___(insert my reg. barbers name)..and i agree..Its sort of like a secret now..When my regular barber cant come through, I go to him..If he finds out I'm creepin, he'll be upset, but its his fault..He cant do me like the new barber does me.
We still talkin about hair?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Yeah i switched barbers also had dude for like 6 years, then dude was effing up with the shape ups, he was leaving them uneven.
I went to get a design once and homie gave me a fresh +%+ cut, so ive been with him since.
There are a lot of people i know that switch barbers in the same shop but i cant see myself doing that, but like you said he doesn't even pay attention while cutting, so i would just move on.
Where you from? In NYC they always do the razor line up afterwards.

Its funny one of my longest replies is in a barbershop thread, but its a serious topic.
laugh.gif
I live in the BX. When I go to the spanish barber shops they always give me the hot towel treatment and the razor but they dont really line it uphow I like. Man, I think ill just go somewhere else the next few weeks and visit him again to see if he steps his game up.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My old barber stopped being a barber outta nowhere so i had to go to other dude...other dude trainedthat barber and was better....but he told me he hasnt missed 1 day since 05 smoking, and that scared me, my dude told me he cuts high
ohwell.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

He always did me right, never took me for granted, but recently, hes been slacking..he got lazy with it and doesnt even wanna got the extra mile..he thinks that just because i been with him for 11 years, he can do me wrong and i wont get buck. So last week, I walked in and he wasnt there..i called and he didnt pick up..So i glanced at the next dude and he gave me this look that he acknowledged me..So i go and see him, and he does me RIGHT..It was the best i ever got this year. So i give him a 4 dollar tip, I give my usual a 2 dollar tip..And so as i leave, he whispers to me "Dont tell ___(insert my reg. barbers name)..and i agree..Its sort of like a secret now..When my regular barber cant come through, I go to him..If he finds out I'm creepin, he'll be upset, but its his fault..He cant do me like the new barber does me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
right from the beginning it was wrong already:smh:
laugh.gif

this happened to me.
Its like you dont wanna be mean and say "I dont want you to cut me anymore"
I just went to a new barbershop

got damn

laugh.gif

find out the barbers day off, and start going at that day...thats what I did (same barber for 5+ years)

Back
Top Bottom