Sex for Student Loans: Increasing trend among college students/grads.

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

Originally Posted by scshift

btw im totally disgusted by all of you for thinking that the decision to sell your body is somehow easy, or taking the easy way out.

The issue with a girl selling her body isn't the physical strain and labor that one would get from a low paying job like retail or fast food, it's the moral consequence. And it's a one time thing. As soon as she crosses that border and starts selling her body for money, the decision is already made, no more indecision.

You have got to be kidding me though if you think that selling your body is harder than working a real job. First off, you act like only men enjoy sex and women feel pain when they give up the box. You realize that both men and women enjoy the act? And if the client is too ugly, she can turn him down. Second, it's much faster than working a job. She gets like $350 for a 20 minute pleasure bang, while normal people get around $8 before taxes for one hour of boring work.

The girl literally lies there and gets sex for money. Girls like sex too.

The only reason she rationalizes it is because she doesn't want to seem like a prostitute to herself or to other people. She already knows she's a prostitute, she just doesn't want others to think poorly of her.

Don't even try to justify that selling one's body is harder than normal labor, especially if it's for legit money in white-collar neighborhoods, compared to prostitutes in rough cities with low pay/high disease rate.
what about the exposure to disease, you can get stiffed for money, beat up, or even killed. if anyone found out theres the stigma of being paid for sex. prostitution is not an easy profession, get that out of your head.
all of you are quick to condem her and call her a ho for selling it but if she was giving it away for free she'd likely be called the same. sex work is a job and someone has to do it, how dare you judge someone for it. the world needs sex workers just like it needs drug dealers.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You can stop trolling/posting/whatever you're doing now. Are these seriously your main points? If so, log off your computer and find a corner to sit in. Is my sarcasm detection off?

what about the exposure to disease, you can get stiffed for money, beat up, or even killed. if anyone found out theres the stigma of being paid for sex. prostitution is not an easy profession, get that out of your head.
all of you are quick to condem her and call her a ho for selling it but if she was giving it away for free she'd likely be called the same. sex work is a job and someone has to do it, how dare you judge someone for it. the world needs sex workers just like it needs drug dealers.

The world needs sex workers like it needs drug dealers? No one in their right mind glorifies drug dealers. Maybe idiots who are blinded by ignorance, but anyone with a conscience does not justify the actions of a drug dealer.

Notice how I mentioned white-collar prostitution. The chance of these prostitutes getting harmed compared to the ones who operate in dangerous cities like Chicago and DC is infinitely lower. Do you know where Greenwich, CT is? It's one of the wealthiest towns in New England. No one is killing anyone there.

The stigma of being paid for sex... oh wow, what, you want to be a prostitute without the negative connotation that comes from being a prostitute? Well I want to be a street racer without the chance of being arrested by the cops.
indifferent.gif

White-collar prostitution is easy and pathetic. Don't even try and front like these prostitutes are working. They're having sex for money. And there's little to no risk in their operation, unlike prostitutes who have to work in cities where people actually will kill them. All these girls have to do is open their legs and cash in a check. If that's hard work to you, then I envy your lifestyle.

why are you assuming i dont know any of this. i studied women's studies in my undergrad, white collar prostitution refers to the clientele not the workers. its naive to say that there little to no risk. there is always risk considering most of the clientele isnt verified. the world needs drug dealers because people want drugs. there wouldnt be any of there wasnt a market for it. instead of shaming her for selling it why dont you shame the men who are supposedly degrading her by buying her. why does the blame and the shame only fall on her shoulders?

why are you assuming i dont know any of this. i studied women's studies in my undergrad, white collar prostitution refers to the clientele not the workers. its naive to say that there little to no risk. there is always risk considering most of the clientele isnt verified. the world needs drug dealers because people want drugs. there wouldnt be any of there wasnt a market for it. instead of shaming her for selling it why dont you shame the men who are supposedly degrading her by buying her. why does the blame and the shame only fall on her shoulders?

Are you serious? No, you don't shame the men, because she is the one selling her body. End of story. Yes, you could criticize the men if they were forcing her to have sex, but they're not. This is 100% consensual.

The blame and shame falls on her shoulders because she does not have to be a prostitute. There have been a lot of posts in this thread about other NTers who have worked legit jobs and struggled to put their lives together... and while the girls' lives might be different, the point is that they choose to participate in prostitution in order to make money.

"Sex is a job and someone has to do it". Being an assassin is a job and someone has to do it. Being a corrupt economist is a job and someone has to do it. Well if someone's going to do it, then they're going to be judged for it. People have the choice to not participate in such actions.

Don't blame the clients for the existence of prostitution. If there were no prostitutes in the world, there would be no prostitution. If there were no drug dealers in the world, no one would get their drugs. These people are the ones formulating the issue and if you don't see how they are the ones responsible, then I'm done arguing with you.

Are you serious? No, you don't shame the men, because she is the one selling her body. End of story. Yes, you could criticize the men if they were forcing her to have sex, but they're not. This is 100% consensual.

The blame and shame falls on her shoulders because she does not have to be a prostitute. There have been a lot of posts in this thread about other NTers who have worked legit jobs and struggled to put their lives together... and while the girls' lives might be different, the point is that they choose to participate in prostitution in order to make money.

"Sex is a job and someone has to do it". Being an assassin is a job and someone has to do it. Being a corrupt economist is a job and someone has to do it. Well if someone's going to do it, then they're going to be judged for it. People have the choice to not participate in such actions.

Don't blame the clients for the existence of prostitution. If there were no prostitutes in the world, there would be no prostitution. If there were no drug dealers in the world, no one would get their drugs. These people are the ones formulating the issue and if you don't see how they are the ones responsible, then I'm done arguing with you.
you dont create a product and hope theres a market you idiot. you are a misogynist. why dont you shame the men? you never even gave a reason? you want to blame them because they are women. im sick of niketalk's sexist *@+@#$%%.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

btw im totally disgusted by all of you for thinking that the decision to sell your body is somehow easy, or taking the easy way out.
Captain Savajo, I presume.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
. If i didnt think it was totally wrong I would accept money for sex

She has no hustle skills if she's in college and presumably her physical prime, and all she can get is 350 dollars.

Esp from a trick in Greenwich.

you dont create a product and hope theres a market you idiot. you are a misogynist. why dont you shame the men? you never even gave a reason? you want to blame them because they are women. im sick of niketalk's sexist *@+@#$%%.

Put your cape on and fly your lame *#% outta here.

She should just became a webcam !%!%@. Those chics get hella paid and so many of them don't even do anything but sit there in a bathing suit and look at the camera, address every user in the chat's name with "baby" behind it and kats just start making it e-rain. In fact, if you're really a hustler you download a cam spoof like manycam and be on multiple ones simultaneously. X has a dudes section.

Yup, I'm a misogynist because I argued against prostitution. And nice way to break down and give up your argument by turning the debate into shot firing. I said I'm done arguing with you cause you don't use any sense of logic or rationality in what you say.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

She should just became a webcam !%!%@. Those chics get hella paid and so many of them don't even do anything but sit there in a bathing suit and look at the camera, address every user in the chat's name with "baby" behind it and kats just start making it e-rain. In fact, if you're really a hustler you download a cam spoof like manycam and be on multiple ones simultaneously. X has a dudes section.
QFT. Or get on that streethood grind

so if im reading some of you guys right, y'all think that student debt isn't a good enough reason to %$#%@ yourself out and that you can still manage it however hefty the debt may be even by working min wage jobs?

It's funny that dudes keep
laugh.gif
at OP's 15min remark, yet they, themselves missed the memo that what he/she posted was an EXCERPT.
The article, of course, is much longer.

I thought the point of the article was to highlight the fact that a majority of people in this country are being "priced" out of college. I find it embarrassing that during this time of economic distress colleges are still raising tuition. College is so expensive that just "working" your way through school rarely prevents a person from the need to get student loans. I don't condone what this lady or anyone else doing stuff like this to pay for school but the cost of education is staggering

Originally Posted by sreggie101

so if im reading some of you guys right, y'all think that student debt isn't a good enough reason to %$#%@ yourself out and that you can still manage it however hefty the debt may be even by working min wage jobs?

Personally, I don't think any reason is a good enough reason to sell your body. I'm talking about realistic situations, not like "oh these people kidnapped my children and I have to do it to get them back", I'm talking about things that thousands of students go through every year.

But hey, it isn't my body and I'm not going to tell anyone that they can or can't be a prostitute. I will not respect anyone who does though.

Originally Posted by aepps20

I thought the point of the article was to highlight the fact that a majority of people in this country are being "priced" out of college. I find it embarrassing that during this time of economic distress colleges are still raising tuition. College is so expensive that just "working" your way through school rarely prevents a person from the need to get student loans. I don't condone what this lady or anyone else doing stuff like this to pay for school but the cost of education is staggering

High costs of education are a means to make upward mobility much more difficult. Cutting discounts to grad students who make their payments on time for 12 months is another means to make the upward transition--an attempt to get out of the lower or middle classes--harder. Does that make prostitution a justifiable option? Not if you have any self-respect. Do the people who already had a slight inclination to consider doing it anyway find it more appealing, now? Certainly. However, they're still prostitutes no matter how you slice it. I don't respect the people I know on there because of it--I didn't respect them already though because most of them were sluts to begin with.

Ill make a profile suggesting I'm giving out a $2g's to sex me. Sex her, give her cab fare. What she going to do? Call the cops? This has win all over it.

Back
Top Bottom