sex unappreciation

sex? I forget what that's like.

being a good dude+long distance=smh@myself.

THE only way i cn see what OP is talking about is SOMEHOW being forced by a stronger presence to have sex with a ghastly human being... other than that whatelse are you doing worth your time, than having sex with an "alright" to "beautiful" woman???

BTW ( i cant shoot off of head either.. and the girl is doing it RIGHT) so i dont even get knowledge i just go into Hammertime
tongue.gif

I just hate when i hate when i have sex with a chick, then she lingers around afterwards....like leave me please!!! not all chicks, just those that i use for anut, then cant stand after the fact.

we were made in God's image but intense duality is not what this should've been like.

what i mean is marriage is ideal for bustin off. realtalk

but that shouldnt be for years so........minds begin to wander.

i feel u op to a certain extent.

Sex is totally unappreciated when your with a chick and she seems like shes the biggest freak in the world but, then u realize she is the worst girl you haveever had sex with in the world!

Aint Nada like going for Four rounds a session and gettin domed up till im Numb & Tender
pimp.gif

just want to Eat popeyes afterwards , smoke a L & nap with a smile

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I prefer head anyway... Nothing like looking into a chicks eyes while she blesses you[/color]
devil.gif

Lmao nice

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

You must've just had that 1st smash after your girlfriend of 2+ years broke up with you.. yes?

It's time to jump in the game homie.

THIS.

sex with an unimaginative broad FTL. 2 weeks ago i bagged a girl that literally just laid there.

sex with a freak FTW. now this past weekend was fun.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

If its meaningless.

I feel so empty inside
frown.gif

Pimps, macks, and players of NT is this what it is all about?
I feel you. I don't even get the same feeling. It's like masterbation with company. No passion or nothing... just a $*!% session
ohwell.gif
. Idon't see why people like it so much. I mean, I'll take it.. %%!%% is awesome and all
grin.gif
... but I ain't seeking it. Funny, I too am an18th letter-er. R is for Rilla. Seems we think alike on some stuff...

Back
Top Bottom