Shaq Sex Tape

Does anyone have any  more info about this?
I was just looking at this site http://www.crimeblitznews.com/2011/06/20/shaq-sex-tape-9981/ 

and they were talking about crips and what not. 

I hope Hoopz is in it if one gets released 
pimp.gif

Hoopz-and-Shaq.jpg

hoopz.king.3.preview.jpg

Nikki_Alexander_Hoopz_46.jpg

pause on everything im bout to say.

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

i always wondered if shaq or anyone 6'11"+ had pipe issues.
like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Son, what the !@%+ are you talking about? Why would you even wonder some @+$% like that? 
I don't even want to use a gif for this response. I'll just log off for now
30t6p3b.gif

Son, what the !@%+ are you talking about? Why would you even wonder some @+$% like that? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

30t6p3b.gif
son been licking the backs of poisonous frogs.

b1b3620833d325dab6583ab16285d0c5682c706e.gif

b1b3620833d325dab6583ab16285d0c5682c706e.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

30t6p3b.gif

Doing toad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

30t6p3b.gif

Doing toad
pimp.gif

How can you pause that and think it is OK? That is like saying No disrespect and calling someone a racial slur. Come on man, you have common sense enough not to make such a comment around a group of dudes like NT. Like why not keep that to yourself
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom